• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Ultimate Toronto Thread

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are they doing anything special for the trunk show? Like waiving MTO fees?

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification! I'll email them for more info.

KWang94

Reaction score
Chiaia Napoli is coming to Toronto next weekend for a trunk show. Been talking to an associate of theirs, Jason, and their stuff looks really good. Gonna pop in for a visit next weekend. Probably won't get anything made though

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Chiaia Napoli is coming to Toronto next weekend for a trunk show. Been talking to an associate of theirs, Jason, and their stuff looks really good. Gonna pop in for a visit next weekend. Probably won't get anything made though
Can you post more info?

KWang94

Reaction score
Directly from our email correspondence:

"November 16 all day
November 17 half day
At the St Regis Hotel at 325 Bay Street, Toronto.

Gennaro the owner and tailor of CHIAIA will be there himself.

There will be a collection of bespoke items that is for viewing and a selection of fabrics available for ordering as well.

You are welcome to come just have a look first and we would be happy to explain our products and philosophy.

As for pricing as per your request,

We offer two different programs made to measure and bespoke, both are fully hand made.

MTM pricing:

Trousers start at 600 euro
Sportcoat start at 2200 euro

Bespoke pricing:

Trousers start at 900 euro
Sportcoat start at 3300 euro

All prices are taxed in.

We are also offering an exclusive special on shirt pricing in Toronto with a minimum order of 3 this time around. "

Paging @induere_to who might also be interested

Encore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Assuming they will have plan on visiting Toronto again as they are offering bespoke service? Or do I have to fly to them for first/ second fitting/ ...?

Curious to know about the frequency.

Pricing wise seems to be just a bit more expensive than Pino Peluso (3500 for suits) who comes to Toronto (with Marol) 3 ~ 4 times a year. and some of the bespoke tailors in Toronto.

JChong8

Reaction score
Can anyone shed some light for me on the Ermenegildo Zegna "Su Misura" line? I know it's MTM but I was wondering if anyone has additional information who has used the service before? Are there superior fabrics that are offered specifically for the service? Is it a lot more expensive than regular mainline Zegna? I don't live close to a Harry Rosen store.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 83 17.5%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 154 32.6%
  • 8”

Votes: 137 29.0%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 53 11.2%
  • 9”

Votes: 24 5.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 10 2.1%