• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Ultimate Toronto Thread

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also, Samuelsohn event at Harry’s in a few weeks. Price starts at 1500 for a two piece. Double Sartoria points if you get a suit during the event. Nice fall/winter fabrics this year.

I’ve done Samuelsohn MTM, and am overall satisfied with the result, although it took some tweaking to get the desired result. I just took the plunge on Spier MTM as well, and will report on results. Kept it simple for my first commission.

FrogTO

Reaction score
I went there couple times, every single time I would be more inclined to stay and look around if I was not pressured by the sale people there. A lady literally followed me everywhere telling me I should get this, I should get that, or how expensive the original prices were, blah blah blah. Hated their sale tactics.

Agree 100%... but if you put earplugs on you score Kiton, Mattabisch, Finamore, Marco Pescarolo, Luciano Barbera for 80% off

Worth it if you're a cheapskate (like me) AND like wearing the top menswear brands

FrogTO

Reaction score
I was actually there a couple weeks ago and snapped a few photos. Found the shoes to be a bit trendy for my taste, didn’t have time to look at the clothes though.

View attachment 1234929
View attachment 1234930
View attachment 1234931

Shoes were meh. Did not come close to the 10+ pairs already in my closet. Maybe those pale Santoni loafers on your 2nd pic?

The clothing was great tho. I mentionned the brands. Where can you buy Mattabisch/Finamore shirts for 95 CAD? Some fabrics were staples.

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Big PSA. Looks like a big high end men’s retailer sent some clothes to winners. Sending pics when I cash out.

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok guys, so it looks like Harry's sent items to Winners (I have no idea why - isn't this why they have an outlet? Serious question.).

Anyways, found fall/winter Samuelsohn sport coats for $79.99. Roughly 92% off. Picked up two in 38R.

They also had some larger sizes (saw a 42R).

Will post pics later.

krspdla

Reaction score
Which Winners?

Ok guys, so it looks like Harry's sent items to Winners (I have no idea why - isn't this why they have an outlet? Serious question.).

Anyways, found fall/winter Samuelsohn sport coats for $79.99. Roughly 92% off. Picked up two in 38R.

Will post pics later.

TorontoGuy88

Reaction score
Any 38S?

Will post pics later.

Man of Wealth and Taste

Reaction score
I have a pair of loafers with chain detailing. I like them, but I snapped the link at the edge of the chain. Where could I go to get it repaired? I was thinking a jeweler or similar, but I was wondering if anyone had thoughts or recommendations?

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.