• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

KaleidoscopicK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is this what this thread has come to?

(Not that I don't find this somewhat amusing, but even then...)

Last edited:

suitforcourt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is this what this thread has come to?

I really wasn't going to say anything, and thank you for piping up.

I thought this was a group of gentlemen. I was clearly wrong. I am not some perfect person, but have grown and matured to a point where I don't talk about women in such manner. I am 37 and don't consider myself an old man out of touch.

I have been contemplating about removing myself from following this thread, but want to stay on top of the local scene.

I know none of this talk about Jenny offends any SF rules. But I will remind members to govern themselves accordingly.

I am confident there are online forums where men swap dating advice and stories. SF is not one of them.

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I thought this was a group of gentlemen. I was clearly wrong. I am not some perfect person, but have grown and matured to a point where I don't talk about women in such manner. I am 37 and don't consider myself an old man out of touch.

I have been contemplating about removing myself from following this thread, but want to stay on top of the local scene.

I know none of this talk about Jenny offends any SF rules. But I will remind members to govern themselves accordingly.

I am confident there are online forums where men swap dating advice and stories. SF is not one of them.

Relax.

CanadaCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For god sakes....

Anyone interested in Viberg CXL 8 service boots in 8.5? Worn maybe 7 times? Looking for $450. A bit of cork on the right footbed is dug out can provide pic. Apparently I don’t know how to use a stretcher. Doesn’t affect anything.

djdanniedee

Reaction score
I am curious now as to who's managing/looking after the remaining stock. I talked to John before about LF and he said he had set up Jenny at the CommereCourt location before he left, so it seems she was the only employee left. With the owner still in the middle-east (presumably), who's taking care of stuff here?

NoNameNecessary

Reaction score

I don’t understand where does this come from. We didn’t use any inappropriate words or anything. That poor guy BudFox92 is probably chasing his soulmate. Can’t a few fella man give a little extra encouragement to make some good things happen? Chill out man

NoNameNecessary

Reaction score
I am curious now as to who's managing/looking after the remaining stock. I talked to John before about LF and he said he had set up Jenny at the CommereCourt location before he left, so it seems she was the only employee left. With the owner still in the middle-east (presumably), who's taking care of stuff here?
Who’s John? I sent some guy Ideyi Chuku a email because I thought he is the owner

yusufhar

Reaction score

Thus ends the Jenny chapter. She won many a SFer’s heart despite suffocating 7 fold ties in plastic bags and mistaking size 9 for 9.5.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads