• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Appreciation Thread (Bespoke only)

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
that's a jodhpur? last looks really aggressive, definitely too narrow for me but looks good, is that actual museum or it's a patina job?

Last edited:

bernoulli

Reaction score
Yes, it is a Jodhpur. Good eye. I assume they did not send me a pic of the whole shebang as it is not ready. It is a patina job. The last is indeed aggressive, which is my reason for commissioning it. I would never be able to find that type of last for my wide but not overly long feet in RTW.

that's a jodhpur? last looks really aggressive, definitely too narrow for me but looks good, is that actual museum or it's a patina job?

bernoulli

Reaction score
They fit like a second skin. But there are still some minor issues to be fixed. The straps are so short I cannot buckle it and there is some leather bunching in the left shoe, so I will pick up the final product next week.

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.