• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Ultimate Fall/Winter Boot - vintage stylish Hiking Boots comparable to Danner Size 10.5M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derek92

Reaction score
I bought these some time ago from Mr. Moo in the hopes that with several layers of socks they would fit my small girlish feet but they just don't. These are the ideal hiking boots for the stylish outdoorsman. Made by Herman Boots and Shoe in the U.S. They have a full lace up vamp to protect your feet from water and muck, very stylish and otherwise beastly laces, and a Vibram Depose Montagnabloc sole which is plain monstrous. These boots are unbelievable for hiking and work just as well for every day wear. Don't pass up on these boots at this price because in my opinion they are superior to Danners, which are triple the price!

These fit a 10.5 pretty standard I'd say but its not easy for me to tell exactly as I am a 9. I can provide measurements if you think they'll help.

I'm asking $55 shipped CONUS in a priority flat rate box. If you want them shipped elsewhere you will pay the difference between the real price and what I would have paid ($15).

Attachments

• DSCN0027.JPG
    DSCN0027.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 425
  • DSCN0026.JPG
    DSCN0026.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 1,075
  • DSCN0028.JPG
    DSCN0028.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 278
  • DSCN0029.JPG
    DSCN0029.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 314
Last edited:

Derek92

Reaction score
HUGE price drop. I know these are off season but buy now and save huge. These are very high quality boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads