• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Ultimate Collection of Shoe Appreciation

jcusey

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
naturlaut (or anyone else who knows) - Could you post the ISBN number for the "50 best shoes" if it happens to have one? If not, is the first picture you posted the cover? If so I could probably take a printout to my local bookstore and see if they can find it for me. Thank you.
4-482-63404-4 Here's the link to it on Amazon.co.jp. Here's another one whose title is in Japanese but is in fact more shoe Appreciation. Its ISBN is 4-8465-2490-6.

marc37

Reaction score
The shoes are just absolutely wonderful. Maybe l might buy the magazines individually afterall. lf they are 100 pages, that's not too bad. l thought the magazines might have only been 10 pages or something. You are a fine fellow Mr Naturlaut. Well done son.
biggrin.gif

arenn1

Reaction score
Has anyone actually tried to order from amazon.co.jp? My regular amazon.com username and password don't work on the site. I'd hate to think about what I might be typing into fields if I tried to register from scratch.

TimelessRider

Reaction score
Has anyone actually tried to order from amazon.co.jp? My regular amazon.com username and password don't work on the site. I'd hate to think about what I might be typing into fields if I tried to register from scratch.
Yes, you'll have to create an account specifically for the Japanese Amazon site. Fortunately, they provide English versions of a lot of the pages for us Japanese impaired folks. Look for links that say "In English" or "Would you like to view this page in English." English versions: http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec....7842717 http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec....7842717

naturlaut

Reaction score
Taken from "LAST", Volume 1, published 2003.
scan01008.jpg
scan01009.jpg
scan01010.jpg
scan01011.jpg
scan01012.jpg
scan01013.jpg
scan01014.jpg
scan01015.jpg
scan01016.jpg
scan01017.jpg
scan01018.jpg
scan01019.jpg

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
These are spectacular... As are these... God, I need a job.

Texel

Reaction score
Thank you very much for these pictures - they are fine.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Now, SEE, AE, THAT is how you do a wholecut with faux-wingtip broguing. Take some lessons from Berluti.

Great scans naturlaut. Thanks.

naturlaut

Reaction score
For those who are not within stone's throw from a Berluti store --- taken from Berluti's booklet. I try to scan those that are not 'famous' Berluti like the wholecut court shoes that you so often see.
scanb0001.jpg
scanb0002.jpg
scanb0003.jpg
scanb0004.jpg
scanb0005.jpg

ATM

Reaction score
I never knew that you could put a tattoo on a shoe.

MilanoStyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks naturlaut,

This is very good masterbating materials.

marc237

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the photos. I am fond of the "dandy."

However, I do wonder why the shoot stylist thought it a good idea to feature the shoes with water on them.

bengal-stripe

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
However, I do wonder why the shoot stylist thought it a good idea to feature the shoes with water on them.
That's not water - it's Dom Perignon.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics