Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by ThinkDerm, Dec 11, 2012.
glad you got it.
They pullin' me in!
I want in on this shit. That solid green tie has my name on it.
I am in Arizona btw.
we should finalize this list by Wednesday Jan 2nd, 2013 - there have been some new additions.
There are a few spots left. Anyone else want in?
WELCOME ABOARD, DUDE!!!!!
COME TO PAPA
Stitchy what did you decide? Did my friend Mr. Hober sneak his way into teh box?
sorry bro, i kept the hober. but if you look back, you will see i bought 3 BRAND NEW very nice ties and donated them to the box.
tracking # soon.
sorry, the box is already sealed.
but as a recap.
below is what was in the box.
my first additions
my subsequent additions
that about sums it up.
9405 5036 9930 0267 6523 86
Is there an order list? Just curious where I am at.
wait for T_D. he will tell you.
2. stitch (maryland)
3. shoes (ny) will arrive by Monday Jan 7th latest.
4. red devil 10 (ny) should arrive by Friday Jan 11th latest
5. im hoff (arizona) should arrive by Friday Jan 18th latest
6. mymil (portland, or) should arrive by Friday Jan 25th latest
7. unbel (dc) (due to the fact he is away until Jan 17th) Should arrive by February 1st latest
8. loop to thinkderm
Glad this is up and running.
1. Everyone should post photos of the TSB contents coming in and out.
2. You can take max 2 ties, and put minimum 2 ties in. Do not use the TSB as your dumping ground. Do not put ties in that have snags, have significant alterations (shortening), wider than 3.6", or shorter than 56" / longer than 60"
3. Do not hold the box for more than 3 days without shipping it back out. If you are away/going to be away/ busy, etc, let us know so that we may regulate the flow of the TSB (post in the thread here for transparency).
4. Once the box is shipped out, post the tracking # here in the thread so all TSB participants know where the box is and can track it's progress.
5. If you have any questions - post here / ask.
This box, and the success of the box relies on honesty and integrity.
Stitch will be in charge of regulating anyone who steps out of line.
I think that being that the squares suck they shouldn't included in the total (IE you can swap 2 ties + a square or two)
Separate names with a comma.