• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The UK/EU tie swap box rises from the Ashes - Reborn Stateside

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

got the box from unbel.

will take photos in the AM.

I need to know who is going to participate (and your location) in the next round by March 5th. The order for the next round will be announced March 6th. I am thinking that we should expand this to squares as well. Hope we can spice this round up and keep it moving smoothly.

im in this round. Looks fun. Also, would be great to add squares.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Gentlemen.

I am pleased to announce the second round of UK/EU TSB Rises from the ashes REBORN Stateside.

Here is the status of the box currently.

First of all, gentlemen who contributed last round - big thanks for keeping this flowing well, and keeping everything gentlemanly. We have a good thing going, and let's keep up the fine level of swappage. I also want to thank everyone for keeping the Barba box intact. The Tie Swap "Box" holds new meaning, seeing - seeing the box I started this round with make it through from start to finish.

A BIG thank you is being extended to Rob and his family over at YellowHook Neckties (the finest ties made in Brooklyn!) who donated TWO ties and is our "sponsor" of this round of the Tie Swap Box. Both ties WILL be included in the box being sent to Atlas.

To spice this up a little bit, I am contributing an ISAIA napoli red coral pin with this round, to encourage all that the box may include "menswear" accessories as well, such as pins and pocketsquares (and circles for those on the #menswear spectrum). I hope the box has been a fun experience for all, and continues to be (stitches is the "regulator").

Here is the order for the next round:

ImAtlas
MyMil
Stitches
AllAboutShoes
RedDevil10
cwh812
DerekS
ThinkDerm

Is there anyone I missed? To keep it tight and flowing, we'll keep it at no more than 10 participants. So far we have 8. We can get this started hopefully this week.

Hoff - are you interested?

Unbel mentioned he was out this round.

Last edited:

allaboutshoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Gentlemen.

I am pleased to announce the second round of UK/EU TSB Rises from the ashes REBORN Stateside.

Here is the status of the box currently.

First of all, gentlemen who contributed last round - big thanks for keeping this flowing well, and keeping everything gentlemanly. We have a good thing going, and let's keep up the fine level of swappage. I also want to thank everyone for keeping the Barba box intact. The Tie Swap "Box" holds new meaning, seeing - seeing the box I started this round with make it through from start to finish.

A BIG thank you is being extended to Rob and his family over at YellowHook Neckties (the finest ties made in Brooklyn!) who donated TWO ties and is our "sponsor" of this round of the Tie Swap Box. Both ties WILL be included in the box being sent to Atlas.

To spice this up a little bit, I am contributing an ISAIA napoli red coral pin with this round, to encourage all that the box may include "menswear" accessories as well, such as pins and pocketsquares (and circles for those on the #menswear spectrum). I hope the box has been a fun experience for all, and continues to be (stitches is the "regulator").

Here is the order for the next round:

ImAtlas
MyMil
Stitches
AllAboutShoes
RedDevil10
cwh812
DerekS
ThinkDerm

Is there anyone I missed? To keep it tight and flowing, we'll keep it at no more than 10 participants. So far we have 8. We can get this started hopefully this week.

Hoff - are you interested?

Unbel mentioned he was out this round.

:slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer:

It was an honor to be part of round 1 and looking forward to #2! A thank you in advance to YellowHook for sponsoring!

Last edited:

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Big Thanks again to NewYorkIslander (Rob) and his team.

His two ties are bottom left. Lack of sunlight when taking the photo did not do it justice. Will try to snap better photos in the AM. (just got Rob's adds this evening).

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
great job TD running this party, and thanks to rob for sponsoring. :slayer:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads