The Toronto For Sale Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Caligari, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Allen Dreadmon

Allen Dreadmon Senior member

I believe you can. If not, flip to "desktop" mode. The button is at the bottom of the screen.

2. TRINI

TRINI Senior member

Any interest in a pair of plaid wool-cash Panta pants in a size 32 for $100? Could provide more measurements on interest.

[​IMG]

3. borbor

borbor Senior member

huge pain in the ass IMO. not the text part; but the picture embedding part.

4. Caligari

Caligari Senior member

Looking for a few more things. Any coats or jackets from Veilance, depending on the piece, size medium to XL and an Arc'teryx Parsec coat.
    Thanks!

5. Chambertin

Chambertin Senior member

I have a pair of EU43 / size 10C 'Notion' N.D.C. Made by Hand shoes. They are Made in Portugal. I'm not positive but I think they're Blake construction. They are a kind of dove grey slightly distressed colour. Very sleek. They are fairly narrow which is why I have a problem with them.
    I bought them from MYHABIT and wore them probably 20-25 times but I've given up; I get a blister every time.

I'd let them go for $75.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Master-Classter

Master-Classter Senior member

Hey guys, since this is the Toronto FS thread after all just a quick plug that I'm offering Tom Ford decants here in the city...

Basically if you got to Holts or Harry's, for a 50ml bottle of Tom Ford you're looking at about $270 with taxes and I offer them for $150 and it's the same 50ml of perfume directly from the manufacturer in a high quality clear atomizer bottle with custom label and box. Link in my sig. I've shipped out about 300-400 of these bottles this year alone and have about 500 perfect feedback between here and eBay and fragrance sites.

I've met up with a good 30-50 forum guys, brought the whole line to sniff and chat, and I'd say I know a thing or two about this stuff and can offer my fragrance consulting service and help you find something you're going to love. PM me if you're interested and we'll set it up. Already had 2 forum meetups this week!

7. Cityplace

Cityplace Senior member

Thanks for this - PM sent. Seems like a great deal.

8. Master-Classter

:slayer:

9. 7_rocket

7_rocket Senior member

I can vouch for Master-Classter. I've bought a few items from him and they were all as described

10. Master-Classter

^ :)

OK so not clothes but definitely lifestyle related.... On offer is a pair of All Clad Stainless Steel D5 9 inch and 11 inch French Skillets in near new condition. Retail is about $260 CAD or something. Asking price only $180, meaning heck I'd probably take $170 even if you came and picked them up (Bloor and Ossington).

Other details... so they're All Clad meaning best in the business with lifetime guarantee, D5 so 5 layers, stainless steel so easy to clean, 9 and 11 inch which is a good range for most dishes, and French style so no curved lip which is better for a saute flip. Honestly, used like 4-5 times and these are built for life. Just got a new set of non-sticks so meh, don't need these.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
  11. burgerkong

burgerkong Senior member

OK, kinda off topic, but cross-posted from the Toronto thread!

12. zinc2162

zinc2162 Senior member

It said exclude from the promotion though, no?

13. burgerkong

burgerkong Senior member

Nope! Funny thing, as long as you buy four of any item on the sale page, you can add ANY full priced item and it'll still discount it

.[​IMG]

14. Ranjeev

Ranjeev Senior member

[​IMG]

Some Samuelsohn suits (NWT) from Harry Rosen ranging in retail price from $995.00 to $1198.00. Sizes are, from the bottom up, 44R, 42L, 43R. The bottom chalkstripe is a navy flannel even though it looks black. All are 2-button, side vents and flat fronts and unaltered. The top one is my fav but I like them all. Need to clear space in the closet. $375.00 each but will happily keep them or put them on B&S to take advantage of the US dollar. Happy to meet in person by Lorne Park or in the financial district.

May have a couple of watches to put up as well: Oris XXL chrono, Oris Miles chrono and possibly a PAM 111. On the fence about putting the 111 up for sale. Want to clear some space for an anticipated incoming purchase.

15. tricky

tricky Senior member

PM me if you're interested in a >99% full 50ml decant of Tom Ford Tuscan Leather private blend.

Only 4 sprays used and decided it's not best on my skin.

Bought from our reputable local seller so everything is as should be.