1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Toronto For Sale Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Caligari, Dec 2, 2015.

1. SirReveller

SirReveller Senior member

Alright this is my big Fall sale for all the 42Rs on here. Basically this is 70/80% off what finding any of this at Rosen even on deep discount would be.

[​IMG]
    Boss black. Sorta tan wool professor look with the leather shoulder patches. Only wore a few times. Like new. Looks best with a crisp white shirt. $240.

[​IMG]
    Versace Classic. Seersucker. Wore a bunch. No fray etc tho. Plenty of life left. $140.

[​IMG]
    Harry Rosen house brand. Standard navy blazer, but three button. Wore a bunch. Small unseeable rip in top left pocket. O/w no issues. $120

[​IMG]
    Boss black. Blue seersucker. Wore a bunch. No issues. Plenty of life left. $140.

[​IMG]
    Boss black. Unstructured white pinstripe on black. More of a night out one with jeans. $140.

[​IMG]
    Etro suit. Kinda funky pattern on dark charcoal. Wore maybe <10 times. $300.

[​IMG]
    Tom James suit. Blue pinstripe on black. This was near their best fabric. I only wore a few times. $300.

[​IMG]
    Boss red suit. Blue pinstripe on dark charcoal. Got lots of compliments in this one. $300.

And finally the pièce de résistance. 100% cashmere Canali driver's coat. ie calf-length trench coat. Four winters in this. Touch of wear along pockets. Near unnoticeable. Tons of life left. $450.
    [​IMG]

....and for any size at all an assload of ties. A few CK xmas gifts w the tag still on, a bunch 100% silk I got in Hong Kong with literally no brand name at all, and several Canali, Zegna, Versace scattered in there. Too many to itemize. I have stopped wearing ties with my suits entirely so someone else should enjoy and rock these, esp the nice ones. All in perfect condish. Give your best $offer as per brand price point if you wanna come just check'em out.
    [​IMG]

....oh and a few shirts, typical 16.5/17 42R type size that I don't wear enough. Whatevz. $10 a piece. Lol
    [​IMG]

Anyway feel free to PM me for deets on anything. Obviously I'll go obo on bulk offers. St. Clair/Christie area.

Cheers!

2. CanadaCal

CanadaCal Senior member

Going to part with some Aldens that don't quite fit.

8D Barrie Last - Longwing Blucher
    Brown CXL
    Flat Antique 360 welt
    Double Leather Sole

Worn about 15-20 times? need a wee clean up and you're good to go. Comes with box no trees.

$300 CAD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  3. tricky

tricky Senior member

X Post from Carmina thread but though I should recognize @jokb for his work on these since he operates in the GTA.

=======

Have to give a shout out to @jokb for the amazing job he did bringing these Carmina x Epaulet ruby shell boots back to life.

They were pretty scuffed up and had some serious water marks, and weren't getting any wear as a result.

Really happy with them and will get them back into rotation now.

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  4. regder

regder Member

Have a brand new Filson small duffle (70220 model) in olive green for sale. It's brand new with tag, never used. Decided to go up to the medium size instead.

Haven't had a chance to take pics, can if needed. Looks like a brand new Filson duffle should.

Price is $240 firm. Can meet in Thornhill, Whitby, or anywhere in between.

5. nqtri

nqtri Senior member

6. Spruce Moose

Spruce Moose Senior member

Any interest in this before I send it to consignment? New without tag Corneliani overcoat. Material tag been removed but feels like high cashmere blend. It's too big for me or I'd keep. Looking for 250. Tagged 52. I'd say fits large to XL

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. itbegins

itbegins Senior member

Hi gents,

I have some items for sale and will be heading to Ontario in a weeks time if you're interested in them and would like to avoid shipping/customs charges. Links to classified provided; prices are in USD but happy to do CAD at FOREX rate.

• Size 11D Ralph Lauren Marlow in excellent used condition; asking $485 shipped.
      [​IMG]
      [/IMG]
    • Size 10D (fits 10.5D) Custom Barrie Ltd Booters shell cordovan #8 PTB made by Alden looks to be on the Barrie last, they are in excellent to near new condition; asking $360 shipped.
      [​IMG]
    • Size 11D (fits 11.5D) BNIB Ron Rider 'Walker Lite' Grey Suede Chukkas; asking $85 shipped.
      [​IMG]
    • Size L new with tags Engineered Garments 19th Century Oxford Button Down in blue; asking $95 shipped.
      [​IMG]
    • Size 52, blacked out MMM 5-zip in good used condition; asking $750 shipped.
      [​IMG]
    • Size 54, new with tags Rick Owens Mollino from SS16 in sanded nubuck, darkdust colour; asking $850 shipped. Link coming shortly

Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
  8. chiggyv

chiggyv Senior member

Damnit if those Marlow's were half a size bigger

9. itbegins

itbegins Senior member

Do you know Marlow sizing? These are bigger than a standard 11D but a bit smaller than a Barrie in size 11D.

10. Steel28

Steel28 Senior member

Looking for black MMM 5-zip (silver zip) in size 50. Lamb or calf leather.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
  11. chiggyv

chiggyv Senior member

I'm not too familiar but I'm a 11.5D Barrie, 11.5E AE 5 last so I'm assuming they'd be too small. Unless they're sized in UK.

12. itbegins

itbegins Senior member

These are definitely US sized.

13. burgerkong

burgerkong Senior member

Guys, I have several pairs of brown Hunter Field Balmoral Sovereign boots for sale (sizes 8, 9, 12). They fit true to size and are brand new in box which includes both the 3mm and 6mm thick insoles. I am looking for $175 local meetup. Compare to $350 (on sale!) at Hunter's own site - these are not your run of mill Hunters but full blown Wellingtons with a stitchdown Vibram Montagna (logger) sole and fully lined in leather along with a full length #15 YKK Vislon zip for ease of ingress and egress. Definitely a burly boot for hunting/outdoor use, very similar to a firefighter's turnout boot.

Link for reference: http://ca.hunterboots.com/mens-tall-rain-boots/balmoral-sovereign-boots/brown/819

Quote: Pics (better pics on website, pics are of size 12):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
  14. SirReveller

SirReveller Senior member

Alright boys, time to throw the floodgates open cuz I gotta make some space. All 42Rs out there - obo if interested on all listed above. Lowball away.

15. burgerkong

burgerkong Senior member

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
  16. othertravel

othertravel Senior member

Hey guys, quick preview of some items I'm putting up (once Proxy #2 is done).

I'm selling a boatload of NWT or mint condition ties from:

Zegna Couture (Top Shelf everything)
    Drake's (The Classics)
    Isaia (Modern classics and Seven Folds)
    Brioni (Wall Street / Bay St. Power)
    Zegna (All Business)
    RLPL (Savile Row Enthusiast)

And one of the Brioni's is a grenadine.

Will have pics once items are properly photographed.

3 people like this.
  17. nqtri

nqtri Senior member

Got one brand new Club Monaco Wool Double Breasted Coat in Dark Green earlier this season, haven't worn a time since it's hot as hell here and a tad too big for me. Wonderful fabric from Moon mill, fully lined. Non-functional sleeve button holes

Size 36.

$300 shipped.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
  18. Allen Dreadmon

Allen Dreadmon Senior member

Clearing out some footwear that don't fit my feet well. Please PM me if interested.

Crockett & Jones Coniston Boot (Tan Smooth Calf) 7.5UK, 325 last $325 $295
    [​IMG]
    http://www.styleforum.net/t/531722/crockett-jones-coniston-boot-tan-smooth-calf-7-5uk-325-last

Meermin Cognac Shell Cordovan LWB (7.5UK, RUI last) SOLD
    [​IMG]
    http://www.styleforum.net/t/531721/meermin-cognac-shell-cordovan-lwb-7-5uk-rui-last

Alden Brown Alpine Grain Wingtip Boots for Leffot (8D, Barrie Last) SOLD
    [​IMG]
    http://www.styleforum.net/t/531720/alden-brown-alpine-grain-wingtip-boots-for-leffot-8d-barrie-last

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
    2 people like this.
  19. NickInTO

NickInTO Senior member

Goddamnit Gil, have bigger feet.

1 person likes this.
  20. Allen Dreadmon

Allen Dreadmon Senior member

I do, that's the problem. :)