• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Toronto For Sale Thread

rainmaker

Reaction score
PXL_20210828_215917283.jpg
PXL_20210828_215937382.jpg

Hi there,

I am selling these Cheaney Cambridge semi brogues in Cheaney's dark leaf colour, in 8.5 UK. As you can see these are a nicel last with some shape to it. These were purchased at our very own Woolridge Shoes in downtown Toronto. They've only been worn a few times and as you can see, the uppers are near new. I did wear them on sidewalks -- dry sidewalks -- so the soles have minor cosmetic wear as pictured (I was told to do this before topying - hopefully that was good advice). It comes with the shoe bags, box, and leaflet. They have always been in cedar shoe trees when not being worn and have never been in inclement weather or salt.

I'm on the east side of Toronto.

Open to offers as I have no idea what the market is like for these.

Attachments

Last edited:

rainmaker

Reaction score
Also selling these Allen Edmonds Park Avenues, size 9 E, merlot, seconds. These obviously have more wear than the Cheaneys, but still good life left. Some Toronto weather hit the toecaps and there is wear on the backs as pictured. Always in cedar shoe trees when not being worn. Any other questions, just let me know.

I may also be listing black Herring (by way of Carlos Santos) Dickens oxfords, see: https://www.herringshoes.co.uk/herring/dickens_oxfords/sale.

Attachments

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last call on this suit, everybody. Now only $1199 CAD.

NWT TOM FORD O'CONNOR BROWN WOOL SUIT SIZE 40R U.S. / 50 IT - PEAK LAPELS

I have an offer from a U.S. buyer, but would much prefer dealing domestically and avoid international shipping.

TFB.JPG

TF2.jpg

Clyde

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a crazy deal here:

NWT Tom Ford James Bond suit from No Time to Die in 38R.

Harry Rosen has it for $5K + tax here:

It’s this suit from the movie:
View attachment 1660174
I’m selling for $1999 CAD shipped even.

The description says peak lapel but the image you've linked shows a notch lapel.

rwtc

Reaction score
Hello gentlemen - I just listed seven Brunello Cucinelli sport jackets & suits in various sizes.

PM if you have any questions - thank you.

Listing in ascending sizes:

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello gentlemen - I just listed seven Brunello Cucinelli sport jackets & suits in various sizes.

PM if you have any questions - thank you.

Listing in ascending sizes:
Beautiful stuff! Can you include measurements for the 48 and 50 pieces?

chiggyv

Reaction score
Alden 6243F Unlined Snuff Suede LHS Loafer - Size 9D

Only a handful of wears on these.

Asking $400 OBO locally

Attachments

LeslieL

Reaction score
selling a pair of crockett jones chiltern dark brown suede dainite sole chukka boots. size UK5.5, asking $185 obo

Attachments

Last edited:

rwtc

Reaction score
I have dropped the prices for some of my Brunello Cucinelli listings - suit now asking $700, and sport jackets $550.

shopkid1014

Reaction score
Selling off 3 parkas from Quartz Co as need to make room in my closet...

All are basically brand new and timeless - Made in Canada and should last a lifetime. I am based in Toronto for pick up, DM if interested.

1) Model: Champlain with Fur - Charcoal - Small
Features: -30 Rated, detachable hood, Water proof 10mm, 650 Fill power (white Canadian duck down), Coyote Fur (detachable form hood) Machine Washable, Made in Canada. Selling at $350 OBO - Reg Retail is $1000

2) Model: Champlain with Fur - Navy - Small
Features: -30 Rated, detachable hood, Water proof 10mm, 650 Fill power (white Canadian duck down), Coyote Fur (detachable form hood) Machine Washable, Made in Canada. Selling at $350 OBO - Reg Retail is $1000

3) Model: Alban - Navy - Small
Features: -30 cold rated, fixed Hood, water proof 10mm, 250 grams isosoft fill. No animal products in this model, Machine Washable, Made In Canada. Selling $300 OBO - Reg Retail was $700.

With Winter coming thought I would bump this post - all coats are still available.

suitforcourt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling off 3 parkas from Quartz Co as need to make room in my closet...

All are basically brand new and timeless - Made in Canada and should last a lifetime. I am based in Toronto for pick up, DM if interested.

1) Model: Champlain with Fur - Charcoal - Small

2) Model: Champlain with Fur - Navy - Small

3) Model: Alban - Navy - Small
Features: -30 cold rated, fixed Hood, water proof 10mm, 250 grams isosoft fill. No animal products in this model, Machine Washable, Made In Canada. Selling $300 OBO - Reg Retail was $700.
What suit jacket size do you wear? I am 40R. Wondering if their small would fit me.

shopkid1014

Reaction score
I am a 39 chest/30 Waist - thus depends on the jacket - I would guess that these smalls would fit. I believe Quartz is opening a store in Yorkdale shortly, this week perhaps - if you in the area an want to try the coats. Holts and Sporting Life also carry the brand.

Bjorling

Reaction score
What suit jacket size do you wear? I am 40R. Wondering if their small would fit me.
I think you'd fit a medium in those models. I wear a 38 suit and the medium Quartz fits just right for me. Great coats, so if you're a small and looking, here's your opportunity.

BlueSteel

Reaction score
(Cross-posted from Dack's thread)

Hi All,

I found a gently used pair of Dack's Custom Grade black cap-toe oxfords today and bought them to apply my amateur cobbler skills...even though they will not fit me.

They are marked as 2115, which I understand to be size 11.5B.

They don't need a ton of work: they are still on original leather soles with Made in Canada markings clearly intact, Goodyear heel lifts are very lightly and evenly worn, all Dack's markings inside are still bright and readable. Couple very small nicks in the calf leather - I may try wet sanding those out.

Over the next 2 weeks - for fun - I'll be: sanitizing with alcohol spray and 2 courses of Shoe Zap UV sanitizing, then applying Saphir Renovateur and Saphir 1925 Black shoe cream polish, and Saphir Mirror Gloss wax on toecaps and likely a little on the heels, and also will do some black dressing on the sole edges.

Anyone here a size 11.5B and interested in some lovely black cap-toe oxfords? Great shoes for a job interview, wedding, etc.

I'm thinking after I have my fun with them I just want to recoup my costs by selling them for $50CDN (or $40USD) plus actual shipping charges (shipping from Canada - so more expensive than the usual USPS charge in the US) to wherever you are. (Or if by some fluke you have some cool shoes to trade to me in a size 11E that would be even better!) I'm not a shoe seller - never sold shoes in my life - this is just a project for me...and a chance to pass on a great deal to someone who wears 11.5B.

If you are interested, PM me about this. Thanks! (I'll have pics to show once I have finished polishing these babies up!)

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.