• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Tim Tebow Appreciation Thread...

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Let's discuss how great Tim Tebow is here...

After all, his tears can cure AIDS, Cancer and is an alternative to HGH.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I once saw him bang this girl at a party and impregnate 7 women due to their proximity to *********.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
LOL John 3:16 on his eyepaint (or whatever you call that).

Pangolin

Reaction score
That's what it is! I couldn't figure out what he had written there. God bless.
biggrin.gif

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I just heard that Pres-elect Obama is merely the Messenger to tell us all of the coming of the Tebow.

jaymovement

Reaction score
Tebow could get a Swastika tattooed on his face and ESPN would find a way to praise him for it.

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
his tears do indeed cure all diseases

ArliHawk`

Reaction score
I would say his trash talking (which led to an unsportsmanlike conduct last night) on the field isn't very Christian like.

Between him and Tyler Hansborough, you'd think two saints ruled college athletics right now.

airportlobby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All Fox blowjobs aside - he just doesn't look all that good. Those two picks he threw were abysmal, and UF is forced to run a 1965 Texas high school offense because Tebow can't pass. It's a good thing OU's defense is soft. I doubt he would even be the fourth best QB in the Big XII.

bullethead

Reaction score
He is at the apex of his career.

as for the NFL, his arm is average and qb's with a propensity for taking off upfield have a shorter lifespan than milk at the deli.

And I hate athletes who praise jesus for allowing them to take a *********** morning

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by airportlobby
All Fox blowjobs aside - he just doesn't look all that good. I doubt he would even be the fourth best QB in the Big XII.

LOL

It's a toss-up as to who is the biggest Jeezoid out there - Tim Tebow or Colt McCoy.

texas_jack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bullethead
He is at the apex of his career.

as for the NFL, his arm is average and qb's with a propensity for taking off upfield have a shorter lifespan than milk at the deli.

And I hate athletes who praise jesus for allowing them to take a *********** morning

Yeah, I hope he enjoyed this because he's destined for the bench.

Grayland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He's not going to be a pro QB - more than likely a TE or H-Back, but he's a helluva college quarterback. He's a beast and he makes the plays when they need to be made.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads