• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Terrible Fashion Blog Thread

penanceroyaltea

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@ nabilmust: some of the posts are gold! Razak Owens and Maison Mat Margiela. hahahahah.

diniro

Reaction score

"Aren't you the guy from City of Gentlemen?"
"Well yes, I am."

lol at those "candid" shots. This dude is cringey is hell.

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
ya i saw that and smh at the vid, not going to say anymore re: this i just feel bad

Distorbiant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lol @ people hating on city-of-gentlemen.

The guy is one of the most highly regarded fashion bloggers on the internet. He's been invited to write guest articles for numerous publications. Ask yourselves: when does the criticism end and the jealousy begin?

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
CURRICULUM VITAE

- one of the most highly regarded fashion bloggers on the internet
- invited to write guest articles for numerous publications

Last edited:

youblewit

Reaction score
Not going to lie I went out and bought 5 rugby shirts when I saw how good they looked layered with a button down and a tie

diniro

Reaction score
engrish translated by google

http://www.pawelzegarow.blogspot.com/

Trend Alert! Camo

Vibrating positive energy, drawing attention to socks is a must have season.

Did you know that in 1953, after the premiere of the film "The Wild One" with Marlon Brando, who played the leader of a motorcycle gang "Hell's Angels", the management of several American schools issued a ban on the wearing ramonesek? story short leather jacket with diagonal sewn zipper and double flap began in the late 20s The twentieth century. In 1928, Irving Schott created the first leather jacket for motorcyclists. He called it "Perfecto", in honor of the cigar, which was a great advocate. Ramones' infamous "owes m.in film" The Wild One ". Starring Marlon Brando unforgettable. Trailer can be seen below.

http://www.pawelzegarow.blogspot.com/2013/02/10-niemodnych-ale-stylowych-facetow.html

10 (un) fashionable yet stylish men

Dress up fashionably is no art. Just a little good will and rich portfolio. To dress stylishly, bravely, in spite of the prevailing fashion is the challenge. Here are 10 individuals who dared to create fashion.

MikeDT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^^

I don't think he's any worse than many of the outfits posted on the WAYWTs here.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
poor pawel is a walking expiring trend

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
P7211703.JPG

P8062055.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 80 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 35 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads