• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The SW&D Music Appreciation Thread

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
steely dan , bodhisatva live in santa monica 74 , quite an intro if you want to skip the music starts 2:30

whoa denny and skunk !

cb200

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love this video of Baden Powel playing the tune Berimbau and how he nails the buzzy loose rhythms of the tune's namesake in the intro. There's many many nice versions of this tune out there.

Last edited:

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
can you imagine smoothing out a crowd like that ?

sade live aid 85 your love is king

check the band fits

Reggae Mike

Reaction score
Love this video of Baden Powel playing the tune Berimbau and how he nails the buzzy loose rhythms of the tune's namesake in the intro. There's many many nice versions of this tune out there.
Those is sum tough fingah tips.

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
RM, not sure how old you are, or how long you’ve been in SD, but I remember seeing De La at the old Iguanas down in TJ circa ‘90. Was a super fun show.

Reggae Mike

Reaction score
RM, not sure how old you are, or how long you’ve been in SD, but I remember seeing De La at the old Iguanas down in TJ circa ‘90. Was a super fun show.
I've lived here since birth fo 45 years. Iguanas was a classic spot. I was too young to see anybody cool there when it was goin on. I saw them at the Belly Up in the early 2000s. Got to chill wit Maseo in the back.

Reggae Mike

Reaction score
cool grew up in sd saw rftc a few times as a teen and played in a few garage shows here n there
Rftc were cool. I've played here and there as well. My step son doin shows wit his band too, I forget wut thier called, if anything at the moment. Seems to be few San Diegans that live elsewhere now on SF. Respect.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelenaDene