• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The SW&D Music Appreciation Thread

kjb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm quite into 100 gecs and Charli XCX so seeing Kim Gordon had done an album with Charli XCX's producer was a very pleasant surprise
have you checked out dylan brady's other outfit cake pop? they just put out an album this year. way more hyperpop but i like it.

also justin raisen was the lead producer on Yves Tumor's super excellent album "heaven to a tortured mind"

kjb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ted Leo is national treasure and the tyranny of distance is 20 years old (jesus christ). give it a spin because it's still excellent

and i mean of course

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Really bummed to hear about Biz Markie being under medical care. In the last year or two, we've lost MF Doom, Shock G, Gift of Gab, etc. So many guys who I grew up listening to. I was like three feet tall as a kid going around shouting "YOU, YOU GOT WHAT I NEED, BUT YOU SAY HE'S JUST A FRIEND!"

Hoping Biz pulls through. Crazy how time flies and we face the mortality of our heros.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.