• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Styleforum x Archibald Sneaker GMTO

Davakint

Reaction score
Hi if it's not used and condition is like new, we can list it up in stock for you. Wouldn't want you stuck with something you can't use. Customer support will surely help you out.
Thank you for the offer, but can't say they're new since I have worn them about 5 times, there is a greenish stain on the bottom of the shoes a result when trying to clean them to make them as new 😅.

Lets hope somebody here is interested.

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
and finally, the SF-02 is almost here...

Slip-on_SF02_Suede_-_A22__FRONT_ANGLE.jpg
Slip-on_SF02_Suede_-_A22__BACK.jpg

Slip-on_SF02_Suede_-_A22__DETAIL_1.jpg

Last edited:

Rewiag

Reaction score
im sure it is subject to change as these are in-dev pieces, but i would highly recommend NOT using the same leather as insole.

a) they will bleed of color and potentially ruin socks or just color ones feet
b) they will become super slippery
c) wear down very quickly

deerskin (or other leather generally used to make the uppers) are not viable as insoles

Last edited:

Samir

Reaction score
Does the sizing tool print correctly for anyone else? I've turned scaling off and the 35cm measurement consistently comes out as 31.5 cm.

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does the sizing tool print correctly for anyone else? I've turned scaling off and the 35cm measurement consistently comes out as 31.5 cm.
Hi Samir, great profile picture.

You can message me on whatsapp or via dm and I can help you determine the right size via comparables if the sizing tool is proving troublesome to set up. My number is in the signature.

Davakint

Reaction score

Sizing tool didn't work out for me and I just went for my regular size.

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
im sure it is subject to change as these are in-dev pieces, but i would highly recommend NOT using the same leather as insole.

a) they will bleed of color and potentially ruin socks or just color ones feet
b) they will become super slippery
c) wear down very quickly

deerskin (or other leather generally used to make the uppers) are not viable as insoles
As always a crucial point to help develop these.

So shall we go with the traditionall tan calfskin inner lining that we use for the other pairs?

Rewiag

Reaction score
As always a crucial point to help develop these.

So shall we go with the traditionall tan calfskin inner lining that we use for the other pairs?

Definitely.

This is how my socks look after the unlined ultralights (Navy) IMG_2769.jpeg
IMG_2770.jpeg
And this is just by rubbing to the sides of the shoe, imagine how it would look like if the insole would be of the same leather

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Definitely.

This is how my socks look after the unlined ultralights (Navy) View attachment 1796616
View attachment 1796617
And this is just by rubbing to the sides of the shoe, imagine how it would look like if the insole would be of the same leather
Thank you very much, it's gone in for the final pair samples. Shame I think we will miss the summer with the UL Slides but just about made it with the SF-02 in Suede.

Sorry about your socks, will include a pair in the next delivery for you... The least we can do as one of our most valued product perfecters.

ArchibaldNat

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've recently come on board as the new Brand Director and would welcome any and all feedback from this forum as you all 1) know us as a brand, in and out 2) have very valid considerations and constructive criticism 3) can help us move in the right direction going forward!

I would like to launch some new capsules with your specific feedback, so I will even start a new chain next week and post the link here should any of you be interested in helping us develop new items.

In the meantime, please see this sneakers link (also below) allowing you to shop our SF-01 v3 in classic calfskin. Available for all at our Naked, Archibald Buyers Club price for 72 hours.

Thank you all

Link: SF-01 v3 sneakers in classic calfskin

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've recently come on board as the new Brand Director and would welcome any and all feedback from this forum as you all 1) know us as a brand, in and out 2) have very valid considerations and constructive criticism 3) can help us move in the right direction going forward!

I would like to launch some new capsules with your specific feedback, so I will even start a new chain next week and post the link here should any of you be interested in helping us develop new items.

In the meantime, please see this sneakers link (also below) allowing you to shop our SF-01 v3 in classic calfskin. Available for all at our Naked, Archibald Buyers Club price for 72 hours.

Thank you all

Link: SF-01 v3 sneakers in classic calfskin
Would these be the same sizing as the SF1?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads