• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Styleforum x Archibald Sneaker GMTO

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ah yes, just brought them back in for preorder. That was an error. That is interesting, I was skeptical about the sky blue but @cindyxarchibald insisted on it.

Haha, i might get a pair of the olive deerskin ones for Christmas as a treat :)
I think maybe you’ll need to start listening more to @cindyxarchibald in the future ? those Olive ones are really tempting me too!

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don’t do many photos these days, but happen to have on my Natty CXL’s today.
E6F438D6-343E-481E-AE72-26AD4D33CFD8.jpeg

Davakint

Reaction score
Somebody interested in buying a white veg tan sneakers in size 44?

MerryDespot

Reaction score
Any update on when those promised December replacements of the shoes that should have been delivered months ago will be shipped? I’m guessing December will now have slipped to a Jan or Feb shipping window…

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any update on when those promised December replacements of the shoes that should have been delivered months ago will be shipped? I’m guessing December will now have slipped to a Jan or Feb shipping window…
Hi,
December delivery is still December delivery so we should be ok there.
The latest round of pandemic-related difficulties has thus far not affected this batch..

Last edited:

archipel

Reaction score
I would order the same size as your Common Projects. What I remember, they are a bit wider than those but most people have the same size in them.

SirThopas

Reaction score
I can’t comment specifically on the SF-02s, but I have had two pairs of Archibald sneakers.

I’m usually a UK 9. After scrupulously following Archibald’s sizing guidance, the first pair I ordered (SF-01) were size 42 - and lo, they were a bit too small. So for the next pair (SF-01 v2) I went for a 43, against their guidance, and the fit is good. Slightly roomy, but not loose.

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I wondered who ordered the Archibald London SF-02 Sneakers and how the right size was determined?

I’ve been back and forth with Archibald London.
But they can’t give me an answer the makes me trust ordering them.

I usually have a Nike US13/UK12/EU47,5 and with designer sneaker often an IT46 (Lanvin DBBI, Common Projects Achilles). I measured my feet with their own tool (measuring 31cm/47).

However: When I look online at their sizing chart, things go off the rail.
Archibald shows a foot that is between 30,5 and 31,1cm long is a Nike US15/15,5, UK14,14,5 and an Archibald size 47.
This is completely wrong. I own many Nike's and they are all size US13.

According to Archibald's size tool I should order a SF-2 size 15, if I have a Nike US13. But on their same chart that would mean my feet need to be between 29,1 and 29,7 cm long.

Has anyone else run into this problem when ordering?
As long as the 46 CP is not snug and there is a bit of room on the length, go for a 46.

Other option is to use the size tool available on the site.

Rewiag

Reaction score
Also a note, I had previously mentioned that we would be able to get a small repeat of Table by Archibald up and going pre-Christmas.
It looks like the timing has once again worked against our ambitions but should be able to begin Table by Archibald in q1 2022, a full year after our intended launch.

My apologies.

Q1 is pretty wide, what are you targeting? I was hoping to order a few packages as gifts this Christmas, but thats life.

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
With everything happening I believe Feb 22 should be ok to restart Taste of Table.

April 22 we should be good to go with the standalone site.

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Last update on the board before the 27th.

-The December batch of SF-01's is just clearing customs and will be here with us tomorrow for immediate dispatch.
-European dispatch has already occurred.
-This batch is 6 days late from ETA which is a great improvement over the 6 (or more) weeks delay we have had with previous batches (due to one thing or the other). We will continue to work to get that down to 0.
-The spare Margom soles for the Shell Cordovan sneakers have also arrived so these will be going out as well over the next week.

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it, and Happy Holidays to all others!

Best,

R

Samir

Reaction score
If I want a white sneaker with gum sole, only leather option is kangaroo what I can see, correct?

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, it has been about a year since the UltraLights were made available.

I was wondering if anyone had any comments or suggestions with respect to improvements?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads