• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Styleforum x Archibald Sneaker GMTO

La Fin Du Monde

Reaction score
Thanks all and yes - the shoes actually accommodate up to 2E, but we've also had EEE customers who have them work as well! It just takes time to asses the right size as our shoes are slightly shorter than CP's, but definitely wider

@NatxArchibald thx!

I wanted to confirm that there are no shoes available now for purchase in a size 43?

I would have to preorder them?

MerryDespot

Reaction score
Hoping there’s someone from Archibald who might spot this…

Is there a delay in the SF01s compared to the ultra lights? I ordered a pair of the revised SF01s one week after ordering my ULs. ULs arrived waaay back at the start of August, but there’s still no sign of the SF01s. Ordered on 29th March…

Anyone know what’s going on?

ArchibaldNat

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hoping there’s someone from Archibald who might spot this…

Is there a delay in the SF01s compared to the ultra lights? I ordered a pair of the revised SF01s one week after ordering my ULs. ULs arrived waaay back at the start of August, but there’s still no sign of the SF01s. Ordered on 29th March…

Anyone know what’s going on?

Hi everyone,

These were all part of the second batch that is shipping right now! Please always feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns to our customer service line as well :) But anyone with an outstanding order that was part of this batch will be receiving them ASAP... all styles including the SF01s

ArchibaldNat

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@NatxArchibald thx!

I wanted to confirm that there are no shoes available now for purchase in a size 43?

I would have to preorder them?

We're finishing invoicing the last of our latest shipment of shoes, and there will be a few leftover that don't have current orders placed against them. At that point I can tell you specifically what is available in-stock in a size 43.

However if you would like something specific and know what it is now, you can pre-order it and we will keep you updated on when it is available!

Rewiag

Reaction score
Is it possible to order shorter laces for the Ultralights or GATs? I got 120 and 125cm laces but both are too long. I'd need 115cm long laces for both (White ultralights and Blue GATs.).

Last edited:

ArchibaldNat

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Is it possible to order shorter laces for the Ultralights or GATs? I got 120 and 125cm laces bot both are too long. I'd need 115cm long laces for both (White ultralights and Blue GATs.).

We'll send you a pair now - no need to order. I believe we have your information, so if they didn't ship with the shoes you'll receive them shortly

Staxxx1

Reaction score
Please let me know what is available in 42 as well. Thank you.

Great Egret

Reaction score
For everyone who wanted to see the Sand color, i have taken a picture of my new pair. It's taken outside and i have edited the photo on a calibrated screen. I'm very happy with the pair, it's really a beautifull color.
20210920_145559422_iOS.jpg

La Fin Du Monde

Reaction score
We're finishing invoicing the last of our latest shipment of shoes, and there will be a few leftover that don't have current orders placed against them. At that point I can tell you specifically what is available in-stock in a size 43.

However if you would like something specific and know what it is now, you can pre-order it and we will keep you updated on when it is available!
@NatxArchibald thank you good sir, that would be much appreciated!

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My little eyes spy, something that is brown, and arrived via DHL ground. AofL Shell sneakers.
B25D8EEC-17CE-4391-9092-AF7855FC937D.jpeg

7BCFF715-57F9-4BB3-AEBE-08E80FE578A8.jpeg

3438B6D9-8983-41A0-B3EE-D0B18AE2F4B0.jpeg

9CFCA81C-34C4-4C0B-812A-5B7B139784D7.jpeg

523F5C04-F7C4-48A4-975A-8C7D61694C73.jpeg

47283227-3DDE-4369-A765-69C80E24A0F8.jpeg

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads