• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Styleforum x Archibald Sneaker GMTO

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if the gray roos V1 were tested for water resistance issues. I'm going to buy a pair either way but just wondering how sensitive they are.

Also, what products are best to use for cleaning and care on the Roos ?
i haven't done it as of yet but am due to, perhaps will do it tomorrow.

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

This is a list of all the remianing V2's.
The site currently says all orders are in the next batch and that is to keep it clean.

Not sure what we will do with these, might just wait till the next batch is ordered and then put them in stock.

If anyone wants one of these, please just make the order and they will be delivered immediately.

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Final selection of the Horween shell cordovan GYW sneakers:

Sneakers - 14 - 001e.jpg

Sneakers - 14 - 001d.jpg

Sneakers - 14 - 001c.jpg

Sneakers - 14 - 001b.jpg

Sneakers - 14 - 001a.jpg

Sneakers - 14 - 001.jpg

Staxxx1

Reaction score

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those freaking shell sneakers above are gorgeous. Damn it, I’m trying so hard to not purchase shoes this year, these are going to finally break my resolve.

....meanwhile, Anticato Bordeaux, gum sole
27248A67-15BC-4419-A8BF-AD4204C6E557.jpeg

43FAA44E-E60C-4D64-A41A-ED6FF1978DDA.jpeg

josepidal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@ptfly, which color was this? I have a crazy friend in the tropics who bought 10 pairs of Archibald sneakers. He loves the first 9 but was scratching his head because the 10th pair had a blue sole that was brighter blue and had more contrast than he liked with the uppers. From his picture, it looks like this one.

Does anyone have a photo of all the Archibald brown sneakers side by side? My buddy loved the choices of browns. I was trying to look up the website but colors can look different under natural light and not so easy to compare colors there.

josepidal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also, does anyone have more info on the vegetable tanned white and the sand? Any advice for someone who already has several white sneakers on buying the Archibald white sneakers aside from kangaroo?

tropics

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also, does anyone have more info on the vegetable tanned white and the sand? Any advice for someone who already has several white sneakers on buying the Archibald white sneakers aside from kangaroo?

i got the regular leather plain white ones and I really like them. (Only pair i got)

ptfly

Reaction score
@ptfly, which color was this? I have a crazy friend in the tropics who bought 10 pairs of Archibald sneakers. He loves the first 9 but was scratching his head because the 10th pair had a blue sole that was brighter blue and had more contrast than he liked with the uppers. From his picture, it looks like this one.

Does anyone have a photo of all the Archibald brown sneakers side by side? My buddy loved the choices of browns. I was trying to look up the website but colors can look different under natural light and not so easy to compare colors there.
Thoese are Anticato blue/blue sole. In my mind I ordered cxl but remembered later that I didn't. I have several navy calf dress shoes so I went anticato to be consistent.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads