• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Styleforum x Archibald Sneaker GMTO

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I am looking to clear out on v1 stock so I thought why not do a blowout sale to anyone looking for spares (if anyone is looking for spares). I'll start here and then expose it to the database after.. but would you guys be interested?
Totes...
I want to get my first pair delivered first though so I'm dialed in on size.

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Possibly for suede. I forgot all of the V1 offerings though.
arent many left, I can make a list of all thats left and share here.

I'll do the same with the handwelted samples and returns due to sizing or pairs held for small defects etc... I am trying to clean house and start afresh clean.

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I am looking to clear out on v1 stock so I thought why not do a blowout sale to anyone looking for spares (if anyone is looking for spares). I'll start here and then expose it to the database after.. but would you guys be interested?
I’d be certainly be interested in any colors with gum soles, that I don’t already have.

Potatoe

Reaction score
Is there anything left in 41 ?

ThePetros

Reaction score
Anything in 44?

Hoppin' D

Reaction score
Yes, do you have anything in 43?

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@stephenaf2003 do you still have those SF-01 Midtops with you? Would you mind sharing a picture? I am going to make a small production order of a few pairs in a restricted set of leathers.

Thinking...

White Veg Tan/ Gum
Black/Black
Anticato Sienna/ Gum
Horween CXL #8
Anticato Tan/ Black

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@stephenaf2003 do you still have those SF-01 Midtops with you? Would you mind sharing a picture? I am going to make a small production order of a few pairs in a restricted set of leathers.

Thinking...

White Veg Tan/ Gum
Black/Black
Anticato Sienna/ Gum
Horween CXL #8
Anticato Tan/ Black
Firstly:
Black/Black - YES, but also with Gum sole
Anticato Sienna/ Gum - YES
Horween CXL #8 - HELLS YES GUM SOLE PLEASE
Anticato Tan/ Black YES

4DAF52DE-17F5-4209-AD89-985E3DA8C4F5.jpeg

5927D38C-318B-4EC2-9817-52BE62A2F9C0.jpeg

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cool. Are these v2? And the second photo, looks blue; are these actually off-white?
its just reflecting something... i can't remember if those were done in the new veg/tan or just the original white calf, or perhaps a veg tan we were testing at the time... I know we never saw a final, final SF-01 v2 in the eventual veg-tan picked. So with that logic, it is 100 percent it isn't the new veg tan white.

Also I think it's before we sourced the all leather floorboard but it might have the one we testing with an aloe-vera layer.

Last edited:

Staxxx1

Reaction score
Yes pls post availability also in V1(size 42) although I'm still waiting to hear about V2. But I'm beginning to think it may be a long time waiting....

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cool. Are these v2? And the second photo, looks blue; are these actually off-white?
No they’re white, the sun was really bright when I took that second one, and it made it look weird. And yes V2.

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes pls post availability also in V1(size 42) although I'm still waiting to hear about V2. But I'm beginning to think it may be a long time waiting....
Until the off-white laces arrive (which have been stuck in customs of some sort since the 10th - they sent via poste Italiane for some reason- so we actually got a second set being sent out tomorrow via expedited courier as we were getting impatient) we are holding some shipments... when they leave our hands, we can close a book on the matter fairly and I will know what is 100 percent left.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads