• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Styleforum x Archibald Sneaker GMTO

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
frustration is....constantly getting notifications of activity on this thread..only to come here and find talk about every AOL product....but the V2sneaker, I keep getting all excited there will be info on their progress, or that they are only days from being shipped. :confused2:

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
were they already up for pre-order and I missed it or is this the first sample?
final sample.

Will be up live as high-top and low-top in the next days.

Very short pre-order window for Naked will be made available and we will announce it via email and on thread when live!

WhatsApp Image 2020-12-02 at 6.28.32 PM (1).jpeg

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
frustration is....constantly getting notifications of activity on this thread..only to come here and find talk about every AOL product....but the V2sneaker, I keep getting all excited there will be info on their progress, or that they are only days from being shipped. :confused2:
They are only days from being shipped from Italy.
We had what should be the last delay from tomorrow to next Wednesday on account of some damaged laces and other minor things

I feel for you all as it has been a terrible wait yet again through lockdowns etc but they are coming and are close, I promise!

Last edited:

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
final sample.

Will be up live as high-top and low-top in the next days.

Very short pre-order window for Naked will be made available and we will announce it via email and on thread when live!

View attachment 1508962
How are these Goodyear Welted exactly? On the outside it looks like it is just sidewall stitched and glued like the normal ones

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How are these Goodyear Welted exactly? On the outside it looks like it is just sidewall stitched and glued like the normal ones

1606945818865.png

Normal

1606945903460.png

Goodyear construction so it is re-soleable and we will supply two extra sets of margom soles in the same colour.

and finally....

@OrlandoMo has a video of the process somewhere!

EgoCamisas

Reaction score
View attachment 1508980

Normal

View attachment 1508985

Goodyear construction so it is re-soleable and we will supply two extra sets of margom soles in the same colour.

and finally....

@OrlandoMo has a video of the process somewhere!

This could be a game changer if you add this construction to the whole collection and make the SF-01 v3 or something like that. But I have to admit that I don't see that much of a difference between the two pics you posted, so I guess we'll have to wait for Orlando's video :)

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

OrlandoMo

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads