• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Styleforum x Archibald Sneaker GMTO

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Staxxx1

Reaction score

EgoCamisas

Reaction score
Could be an MTO option @OrlandoMo.
Think we need to be careful on how extensive the core collection is as such.
I would think adding a bit of colour to the roo options is not a bad idea even in the core collection, but of course it's your decision. It's just that black, white and grey are not exactly what I'd call colourful, even if the shoes look amazing

NonChalant321

Reaction score
Compared to white/white (upper/sole), is white/gum a:

A) good alternative if you've already got a white/white

OR

B) the superior choice (just as stylish and versatile, with added character because less common)
?

EgoCamisas

Reaction score

OR

B) the superior choice (just as stylish and versatile, with added character because less common)
?

To me, B, but I know there are many purists that will only consider A or not even that and prefer buying a second or third white/white...

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mom

OR

?
Personally, I much prefer a White/Gum over the White/White. Gum sole looks a bit more appealing to the eye as it adds a bit more contrast, along with showing less dirt and such. I would only go White/White if you plan on dressing it up more often, with say business casual fits

NonChalant321

Reaction score
...along with showing less dirt and such. I would only go White/White if you plan on dressing it up more often, with say business casual fits

That's exactly what I was thinking of - the showing less dirt part. But interesting point that white/white fits business casual better....

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pro tip:
You can get a bag of melamine sponges on Amazon for really cheap.
Cleans white soles amazingly fast.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads