• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Styleforum x Archibald Sneaker GMTO

flx

Reaction score
I’m not justifying nor agreeing with the rageing guy, but...
The world extends further away than the USA and EU

You're totally right but even for countries outside of Europe (which is 15€) the price is pretty reasonable (capped at 25£)

• Australia: 20 AUD (Free for items valued over 500 AUD)

• Canada: 20 CAD (Free for items valued over 480 CAD)

• China: 180 CNY (Free for items valued over 2500 CNY)

• Europe: 15 EUR (Free for items valued over 300 EUR)

• Hong Kong: 200 HKD (Free for items valued over 2800 HKD)

• Korea: 20000 KRW (Free for items valued over 410000 KRW)

• Japan: 1800 JPY (Free for items valued over 40000 JPY)

• Singapore: 20 SGD (Free for items valued over 420 SGD)

• UAE: 90 AED (Free for items valued over 950 AED)

• Rest of World (our non-localised countries): 25 GBP

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
I wonder how much the Archibald guys regret starting this project.

Reactions: CWV

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I guess that's the price you have to pay for becoming popular and is the reason why so many companies choose to only to business with a middleman. I really hope they're won't let those few, but loud, whiners ruin their motivation.
we are all focused on and appreciative of those of you who are continuing with us!

OrlandoMo

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Found a couple of Technogel insoles (size 48) at the "office". Just finished cutting, we'll put them into the SF-01v2 prototypes that are coming to us on Friday and send them over to one of you to test.

WhatsApp Image 2020-08-05 at 12.11.15.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2020-08-05 at 12.11.16.jpeg

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@ArchibaldRoh are the DHL shipments still being delayed pick up? Haven't received a email from them and have been waiting since the boxes arrived for shipment

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@ArchibaldRoh are the DHL shipments still being delayed pick up? Haven't received a email from them and have been waiting since the boxes arrived for shipment
hello, its gone out customer support will be in touch im sure. I am not sure if it was RM or DHL but I quickly asked Fad and he said its gone out.

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hello, its gone out customer support will be in touch im sure. I am not sure if it was RM or DHL but I quickly asked Fad and he said its gone out.
Cool, looking forward to them. Probably going to grab a card holder wallet later as well. Hopefully this one isn't like all the other "leather" wallets I own where it is thin full grain, but fabric inner pockets

Staxxx1

Reaction score
I need a milk pan and those copper ones look gorgeous !!!
Wonder if I can stuff one of those into a shoe box.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads