• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Styleforum x Archibald Sneaker GMTO

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
If you’re a little late, don’t worry. I’m sure there will be a flurry of B/S/T posts once these start showing up at our homes. I’m definitely taking a flier on sizing, so I picked a couple of styles that were either returnable or that i shouldn’t have a lot of trouble selling (Black/Black and Grey kangaroo w/ white sole)

mux8

Reaction score
Is it still possible to get the deal? I wasn't able to get to it yesterday

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I now it is very soon but I need to buy these now that someone can bring the, to me.
Does the Saphir Renovateur solvents afect the anticato? Is it safe to use on the sneakers or should we use other product?
Which of the grey saphir creams do you think is the best match for anticato grey?

Thx
Honestly not an expert but have asked @OrlandoMo but it sounds like @EgoCamisas knows what he is talking about.

dhoff10

Reaction score
Cool thx. I was afraid that the Renovateur may affect the anticato with the solvents, so I preferred to ask rather than regret later
I've read the same cautions on Renovateur with crust leather, but don't have experience to confirm

dhoff10

Reaction score
I've read the same cautions on Renovateur with crust leather, but don't have experience to confirm
Meant to add that out of caution I won't be touching my anticato with Renovateur but will try Sapphire's gentler universal creme

CWV

Reaction score
Meant to add that out of caution I won't be touching my anticato with Renovateur but will try Sapphire's gentler universal creme
I don’t know that product. That is the name? What is it’s purpose?

EgoCamisas

Reaction score
In my case, I will do it but in some non-so-visible part of the leather. If the results are good, which I expect, I will apply it. As well as applying my médaille d'or crème pommadier in tan (I picked anticato sienna, which is more similar to tan than the anticato tan lol) and eventually also pâte de luxe in tan. Depending on how it reacts, why shouldn't I increase the patina with the whole treatment? :D

Cheers

mux8

Reaction score
BTW it's presidents day in the US. I suspect it might be beneficial to leave it open for one more day as a result. Many of us are traveling and don't have time this weekend to finalize.

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BTW it's presidents day in the US. I suspect it might be beneficial to leave it open for one more day as a result. Many of us are traveling and don't have time this weekend to finalize.
I am happy to enable Naked for anyone who missed out so they can complete the checkout at the cost price. Unfortunately, there is a very good reason why we can't publicly extend at the moment... If it all goes according to plan, I will share of course. Please send me a direct message or whatsapp with your email and I'll take care of it.

Last edited:

WNovizar

Reaction score
Aww looks like I am too late to preorder

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads