• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, youโ€™ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Styleforum x Archibald Sneaker GMTO

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry, U.S. :)
I would think it's a 43 in this case... I suggest following the measurement instructions and using the measuring tool on the size guide just in case...

Last edited:

Butterfeet

Reaction score
I would think it's a 43 in this case... I suggest following the measurement instructions and using the measuring tool on the size guide just in case...
Sorry for posting yet another question about sizing - I did message you yesterday but I can't seem to locate the PM now. Figured I'll just post here.

I don't have access to the sizing tool right now, but I have a pair of CPs, but they are of the Achilles Retro model which I heard fit differently to the other CPs. I wear 42 in the Retros, which fit me really well.

Other shoes I have are Carmina dress shoes and I'm usually a 7.5UK in those. I have low volume and slightly narrow feet especially at the back (heel slippage is a common issue I have when trying on shoes).

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry for posting yet another question about sizing - I did message you yesterday but I can't seem to locate the PM now. Figured I'll just post here.

I don't have access to the sizing tool right now, but I have a pair of CPs, but they are of the Achilles Retro model which I heard fit differently to the other CPs. I wear 42 in the Retros, which fit me really well.

Other shoes I have are Carmina dress shoes and I'm usually a 7.5UK in those. I have low volume and slightly narrow feet especially at the back (heel slippage is a common issue I have when trying on shoes).
Hi Butterfeet,

I replied to the conversation but it is difficult to find, it is the icon with the left and right overlapping speech blurbs. So when you say they fit well, are they just right or would you say a little on the large side? The retro is somewhat similar to our Ghirlandina and those share the same last as our SF-01. I am flat-footed so my foot tends to bend inwards when I stand without special in-soles so my toe was moving towards the side due to the SF-01 having a slightly more inward curving toe shape, however when the orthotics went in they size-matched.

I would say go with the 42, however, I would ask you to measure your feet AND use the size-tool. We want to make sure everyone gets what they want so a little caution and double-checking will always pay off.

Staxxx1

Reaction score
So a CP 42 (43 was too big for me) would be a 42 in these sneakers please?

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

If you are in-between two sizes or near the border and have inward curving feet, or a flat feet I always suggest going up. This is where your comparables will come in handy and can help guide along with the measurement and size tool. The SF-01 has a slightly narrow toe to the Ghirlandina so it is something to remember for anyone measuring going forward.

Best,

Rohan

California Dreamer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-04 at 2.10.48 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-04 at 2.10.48 pm.png
    420.6 KB · Views: 106

CWV

Reaction score
The pictures of the blacks with suit never cane

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads