• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Styleforum x Archibald Sneaker GMTO

dhoff10

Reaction score
Maybe the logo could be in the same color as the sneaker? That way it doesn’t alter the clean look
It's cut into the leather - no paint. See page 14 for a pic

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Im just going to go ahead and upload some of the pictures here... as the files are being prepared.

I know white/white is the most basic option but here here it is.

archibald-_-43-jpg.1316805

Attachments

• Archibald _ 43.jpg
    Archibald _ 43.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 1,365

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

CWV

Reaction score
Hey there is a point I have not raised in the past, but it came to me now. What about darker soul surfaces? That way it doesn’t show the dirt as much

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey there is a point I have not raised in the past, but it came to me now. What about darker soul surfaces? That way it doesn’t show the dirt as much
Ah this would be quite tricky at this stage, primarily because it is untested and everyone will have a preference as per what colour they would want on the surfaces. However if it is a concern, all coloured soles will have equivalent coloured surfaces.

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One thing I did think of and we won't be able to reflect in the shoppable imagery is that we have neglected to mention Styleforum nor the SF-01 on the shoe.
I have just requested the insole logo to change to Archibald - Handmade in Italy rather than Archibald - London so that takes care of the Italy aspect.

What do you think of a laser on the sole saying SF-01 Handmade in Italy or something?

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sorry all. It seems there was just a mistake on the pre-production samples. It will say Archibald - Handmade in Italy on the inner sole just like our Ghirlandinas.

Regarding SF branding on sole... would love to hear thoughts. We will have to mention it in the product description if we implement it.

takashi78

Reaction score
sorry all. It seems there was just a mistake on the pre-production samples. It will say Archibald - Handmade in Italy on the inner sole just like our Ghirlandinas.

Regarding SF branding on sole... would love to hear thoughts. We will have to mention it in the product description if we implement it.

Love the SF-01 Handmade in Italy idea.
Maybe SF-01 can be printed on the rear quarter of the shoe like how Common Project does theirs?
That or the insole is fine with me.

Chronic_Zero

Reaction score
The sample looks great, really looking forward to the black and grey options.
The SF-01 idea is cool, but outside would defeat the idea of the no-logo shoe I think.

ArchibaldLondon

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi SF-ers,

We've got some good news to start off your weekend...

You can now shop the full SF-01 range.

Thank you to all who contributed, we're proud of the fact that this is truly the product of a cumulative effort. We’ve made sure it’s a secret link so that only users of the forum can purchase at the Naked (at cost) price which includes a donation of $5 per pair to Styleforum. In the event that there are any variations in the cost of the sneakers, we’ll return the discrepancy to purchasers in the form of Archibald credit, though we suspect that won’t be the case.

The sizing is true to our Ghirlandina sneakers with a size chart available for you to measure against, and each pair will come with tonal and white laces. We've also included the option of adding some minimal branding on the tongue, or having an entirely unbranded sneaker- the choice is yours.

You have 30 days to pre-order your sneakers- then we'll go into production, and potentially order a second run at full price that may be open to the public.

We hope you like them as much as we do!

Team Archibald

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads