• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Styleforum x Archibald Sneaker GMTO

Shawnc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As excited as I am to finally receive the SF-01 it pales in comparison to the HW-01. Once I get the SF-01 it is my intention to order the natural shell version of HW-01. I just need to receive and feel the SF-01 before committing.

CWV

Reaction score
As excited as I am to finally receive the SF-01 it pales in comparison to the HW-01. Once I get the SF-01 it is my intention to order the natural shell version of HW-01. I just need to receive and feel the SF-01 before committing.
I feel similarly. Also want to check my size with the sf before ordering the hw. The problem is that I doubt u would get the sf before the orders for hw are closed.

EgoCamisas

Reaction score
we might keep the HW-01 pre-orders open for a bit more! Just enough to let you all try the SF-01 on first
Any chance you do the same for the SF-01 as well? It's not that I already know I am buying more but, if the sizing checks out, it's always a possibility, who knows...:bounce2:

tropics

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
would it be possible to unstitch / remove the tab using a sharp blade? understanding it would leave a stitch mark on the tongue.
i will probably be OK to keep it but just curious is that would be an option. i suppose being so used to not seeing it on CPs it might stick out a bit... will have to see. not a game changer either way.

ArchibaldRoh

Reaction score
I promise I don't mean to put any additional pressure but... weren't the shoes arriving today? :D I am just craving for pictures, is all. Cheers

The pallets were supposed to be picked up from Adriano's workshop yesterday, shippers apparently had delays so are picking it up today. They then do the journey over here! I am super anxious for their arrival as well, not just to get them out to you but other operational reasons as well.
would it be possible to unstitch / remove the tab using a sharp blade? understanding it would leave a stitch mark on the tongue.
i will probably be OK to keep it but just curious is that would be an option. i suppose being so used to not seeing it on CPs it might stick out a bit... will have to see. not a game changer either way.
Yes so that is possible as its hand stitched down. It will leave a few small holes where the thread enters but particularly on the darker sneakers that wont be so visible.

cavdb

Reaction score
The pallets were supposed to be picked up from Adriano's workshop yesterday, shippers apparently had delays so are picking it up today. They then do the journey over here! I am super anxious for their arrival as well, not just to get them out to you but other operational reasons as well.

Yes so that is possible as its hand stitched down. It will leave a few small holes where the thread enters but particularly on the darker sneakers that wont be so visible.
I hope for the sake of the delivery guy that your living room is easily accessible. 😂

ArchibaldRoh

Reaction score
I hope for the sake of the delivery guy that your living room is easily accessible. 😂
Haha I am more concerned for the DHL guy as they leave...shoe boxes arrive today as well so there effectively is no living room

EgoCamisas

Reaction score
Haha I am more concerned for the DHL guy as they leave...shoe boxes arrive today as well so there effectively is no living room
Hahaha it sounds like fun. Are you willing to share some pics of the living room full of shoe boxes as well? I'd find it very amusing :D

I can't wait. I mean, I can, I have been doing it and it's no biggie, but I am really longing to see the shoes and to get them and to feel them!

Cheers and thanks for the hard work

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.