• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Styleforum x Archibald Sneaker GMTO

Rewiag

Reaction score
Sounds like the fairest thing to do is send one to the same guy for the cut apart.
yep! He is not going to accept a "free sample" to avoid any chance that he is not reviewing the standard but an improved version of the product. You can offer him a refund though, and it would be a great publicity for the SF-02 too!

ixk

Reaction score
I think he did accept free shoes to review in the past. Better to just contact him I suppose.

CWV

Reaction score
On the other hand Trenton and heath received free Beckett Simonone and just took apart the sole. They refused to cut the shoe apart bc they wanted to enjoy it. Lol

VladRomania

Reaction score
$425 Common Projects Cut in Half and revealed they use a so-so quality leather.
As someone more wise than me said ''Stupid people need shoes too ''.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
^ as has been discussed extensively over the last several pages.

• Haha
Reactions: flx

ArchibaldRoh

Reaction score
yep! He is not going to accept a "free sample" to avoid any chance that he is not reviewing the standard but an improved version of the product. You can offer him a refund though, and it would be a great publicity for the SF-02 too!
well if anyone knows him, we are more than up for it! Minute the video goes up, good or bad he can have a refund.
If good, great. Anything bad we can rectify!

OrlandoMo

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just a quick updated:
Right now all the leather is being cut except for the kangaroo, that is arriving at Adriano's around Thursday. By mid next week we should have the leather ready and in 2/3 weeks time we'll receive the soles from Margom. From then, they mount the soles to the upper and go on with the stitching, which shouldn't take too long.

Keep you posted.

CWV

Reaction score
Btw. What happened with the insoles you were developing?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.