• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Styleforum x Archibald Sneaker GMTO

gianm

Reaction score
Just me, but I would never get shoes that are too small. If the heel is a bit wide for you (if the heel is slipping, it's generally because the heelcup has a bit too much volume for your foot, the solution is not to jam your toes up to the front. You should have a half finger, at least. of space between te end your toes and the very end of the toe box. if you have a bit of heel slippage, probably the best thing to do is either wear thicker socks, or use a heel insert.
Yeah, makes sense. Thinking back I have some Jack Purcell's that are pretty snug and they get uncomfortable after a while. Don't mind using inserts so I'll likely go 41.

bsarosi

Reaction score
@ArchibaldRoh - I know it’s been stated that the sneakers fit similar to CP sneakers but how do they compare to Buttero sneakers?

takashi78

Reaction score
Finally ordered mine.
Grey Kangaroo it is.
Can't wait to receive them. It's been a while since my last sneaker purchase, and its my first pair of "lux" leather sneakers.

Staxxx1

Reaction score
I ordered the beige suede with gum soles.... but I ache to order the kangaroo too - in whiteeee!

ArchibaldRoh

Reaction score
Went and tried on some CPs today in size 40 and 41. The 40 fit pretty snug and while it was mostly fine, the toe box was a little more cramped than I would prefer. The 41 wasn't as bad as I expected. The toes fit much better. The downside was that there was some room in the heel (less than a finger), so there was some slip. Still leaning towards a 41, what would you say @ArchibaldRoh?
Agree, 41!

ArchibaldRoh

Reaction score
@ArchibaldRoh - I know it’s been stated that the sneakers fit similar to CP sneakers but how do they compare to Buttero sneakers?
I helped someone on the forum out where one of the comparable are buttero but at this stage for the life of me can't think who. I've never unfortunately seen Butteros in real life but will ask around for you.

ArchibaldRoh

Reaction score
....so many shoes, so little time...sigh. I want one of each but am committed to being sensible this year.
We will release a curated set of them openly for everyone at full price on the 17th of Feb but delivery for those orders will be later by at least 6 weeks to these. But there is so much more to come so don't worry!

ArchibaldRoh

Reaction score

CWV

Reaction score
Is kangaroo leather mat?
Is there no possibility of size change for custom models? I kind of like every model best with gum sole... (gum and black looks awesome)

ArchibaldRoh

Reaction score
Is kangaroo leather mat?
Is there no possibility of size change for custom models? I kind of like every model best with gum sole... (gum and black looks awesome)
Yes it's a little mat.

Not on mto orders, unfortunately. Unless of course it's a switch and there happens to be someone else who had the same combo and needs your size and vice versa, we will facilitate those.

Black calf on gum is my creation, can't wait!

dhoff10

Reaction score
Is kangaroo leather mat?
I switched my blue suede to a gum sole, think it will look much better.

I'm tempted to go black/calf gum sole but think I'll stick with the classic black on black for that one

takashi78

Reaction score
Hope to get behind the scenes production pics if possible after the pre-order ends.

If i had more funds, my second pair would be a black suede on black.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 75 17.0%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 146 33.0%
  • 8”

Votes: 130 29.4%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 50 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 20 4.5%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 9 2.0%