• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Styleforum x Archibald Sneaker GMTO

NonChalant321

Reaction score
Curious, but has anyone tried working out in their SF-01 v2s or ULs? Wondering if I should pack a separate workout sneaker for a business trip to use at the hotel gym - or get away with just that pair.

Drzdave58

Reaction score
Curious, but has anyone tried working out in their SF-01 v2s or ULs? Wondering if I should pack a separate workout sneaker for a business trip to use at the hotel gym - or get away with just that pair.
I’ve been wearing mine to the gym every day for
image.jpg
over a month. They are holding up great. Plus they look good

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ve been wearing mine to the gym every day for View attachment 1682185 over a month. They are holding up great. Plus they look good
Ah careful, these are v2s and @NonChalant321 is asking about ultralights.

I dont have a pair yet unfortunately as all the 42s were preordered or snapped up so cannot advise.

Update: my bad i just reread and saw the "or". I wore my v1s to the gym a couple of times (you saw what that and general misuse or overuse did to the fibreboard floorboard) but the v2 should hold up much stronger with the split leather floorboard. Would imagine the v3 will take it one step up from there.

Last edited:

srsbsnyo

Reaction score
I'm looking at pre-ordering the achibald ultralight. I currently wear 40 in common projects which fits the width of my feet but a bit long. How the sizing on this show?

Staxxx1

Reaction score
Hello all. How do I search this thread for a picture of the white calfskin in comparison to the white veg tan SF01 - v3 sneakers please?
I am looking for a cream/ivory colour as I have the white already.

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello all. How do I search this thread for a picture of the white calfskin in comparison to the white veg tan SF01 - v3 sneakers please?
I am looking for a cream/ivory colour as I have the white already.

Staxxx1

Reaction score
Hi. These are white unlined v the sand. I was looking for the white calf skin v the veg tanned white if possible please.

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi. These are white unlined v the sand. I was looking for the white calf skin v the veg tanned white if possible please.
:facepalm:…ooops, sorry.

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thoughts on the suede?
It is exceptionally plush, I felt like Hugh Hefner and all I was missing was my smoking robe, as I was walking around town in them. :bigstar:

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.