• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Styleforum x Archibald Sneaker GMTO

Yusakugo

Reaction score
Any timeline for SF-01 in Kangaroo ordered in April 2021.

really surprised how nice the ultralights in LH soles were. They really do feel like slippers. Love LH soles I have them on most of my Crown Northampton sneakers.

Yusakugo

Reaction score
My mutant feet require a Brannock 9.5 EEE. Unfortunately that seems to be a 44 in archibald sneakers.

NatxArchibald

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I’m part of the Archibald family and am looking forward to joining this forum! I’ll be posting updates, answering some of your questions, and responding to comments and feedback in the future along with the rest of our team (@ArchibaldRoh, @cindyxarchibald, @Idaxarchibaldlondon).

We’re extremely happy to announce the the highly anticipated second batch of sneakers is being released from customs within the next 48 hours! We’re expecting to receive them by Thursday and will be shipping everyone’s outstanding pairs immediately.

We’ve had such positive feedback from customers who received their pairs from the first batch, and we can’t wait for the rest of you to receive yours! If you're based in Europe you should be receiving your tracking information any day now.

Thanks everyone

Great Egret

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I’m part of the Archibald family and am looking forward to joining this forum! I’ll be posting updates, answering some of your questions, and responding to comments and feedback in the future along with the rest of our team (@ArchibaldRoh, @cindyxarchibald, @Idaxarchibaldlondon).

We’re extremely happy to announce the the highly anticipated second batch of sneakers is being released from customs within the next 48 hours! We’re expecting to receive them by Thursday and will be shipping everyone’s outstanding pairs immediately.

We’ve had such positive feedback from customers who received their pairs from the first batch, and we can’t wait for the rest of you to receive yours! If you're based in Europe you should be receiving your tracking information any day now.

Thanks everyone
can't wait for my pair to arrive :)

La Fin Du Monde

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Thanks everyone
Hey @NatxArchibald,

I had a question about fit that I couldn't find an answer too through my previous searches.

I need a shoe with a wide footbed and traditionally wear a 10.5 US shoe. I also wear an orthotic.

How wide are these sneakers?

(Would I need a 43? Or something else)

Thx!

CWV

Reaction score
Hey @NatxArchibald,

I had a question about fit that I couldn't find an answer too through my previous searches.

I need a shoe with a wide footbed and traditionally wear a 10.5 US shoe. I also wear an orthotic.

Thx!
I have the v1 and a pinky that is misaligned (points a bit outward) and my finger rubs on the side panel or the stitches and it hurts some. So I’d say not narrow but not wide either.

Great Egret

Reaction score
Hey @NatxArchibald,

Thx!
I have pretty wide feet and wear a 43 Archibald (usually have a 10.5 US or 10 UK)

NatxArchibald

Reaction score
I have pretty wide feet and wear a 43 Archibald (usually have a 10.5 US or 10 UK)
Thanks all and yes - the shoes actually accommodate up to 2E, but we've also had EEE customers who have them work as well! It just takes time to asses the right size as our shoes are slightly shorter than CP's, but definitely wider

NatxArchibald

Reaction score
Everyone - as an update - good morning!

The shoes have all arrived and look stunning. We cant wait to get them out to you :) pls share feedback as you receive them and let us know what you think

archipel

Reaction score
Everyone - as an update - good morning!

The shoes have all arrived and look stunning. We cant wait to get them out to you :) pls share feedback as you receive them and let us know what you think
Can you send the undyed laces together with my CXL SF-01 order? As I didn't receive them for the off white veg tan version.

NatxArchibald

Reaction score
Can you send the undyed laces together with my CXL SF-01 order? As I didn't receive them for the off white veg tan version.
Hi archipel - @archiroh has already had CS send them to you. Let us know if you didn't receive, but they should be there soon

Drzdave58

Reaction score
Good luck selling those. I had these SF-01 V2 for sale on here for a few months. I was practically giving them away but people seem to have all kinds of concerns with them. They were a tad too large for me but I decided to start wearing them anyway. I have been wearing them steadily for 4 weeks and now I am glad I kept them. Super comfortable shoes And no issues at all. They look great too.

Attachments

archipel

Reaction score
Hi archipel - @archiroh has already had CS send them to you. Let us know if you didn't receive, but they should be there soon
Not received yet. The soles were also sent via post to me but also never received. For some way or another I never receive the standard post from Archibald (parcels are fine).

Staxxx1

Reaction score
Good luck selling those. I had these SF-01 V2 for sale on here for a few months. I was practically giving them away but people seem to have all kinds of concerns with them. They were a tad too large for me but I decided to start wearing them anyway. I have been wearing them steadily for 4 weeks and now I am glad I kept them. Super comfortable shoes And no issues at all. They look great too.
Oh I am glad to hear that!! I only wanted to sell them to fund buying the sand :)
But I think, like you, I am going to wear and enjoy them!

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.