• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Styleforum x Archibald Sneaker GMTO

Staxxx1

Reaction score

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ArchibaldRoh

Reaction score
@OrlandoMo @ArchibaldRoh

What is the current situation of the November batch? Is is likely to arrive this year or is it going to be delayed?
The SF-01 v2? 2 week delay currently, so looking at first week of Dec... We sent two emails out to everyone who ordered one i think a week or so ago and one about 4 weeks ago.

Rewiag

Reaction score
The SF-01 v2? 2 week delay currently, so looking at first week of Dec... We sent two emails out to everyone who ordered one i think a week or so ago and one about 4 weeks ago.
my order was handled by customer support so I guess i was not on the email list. Can you double check I also to receive my pairs? (3 pairs in total)

ArchibaldRoh

Reaction score
my order was handled by customer support so I guess i was not on the email list. Can you double check I also to receive my pairs? (3 pairs in total)
ah if they are handling it, im sure it is ok... Learning from past experiences I think best to liase any questions directly with them as historically I tend to make their lives a lot more difficult when I get involved.

CWV

Reaction score
Hi guys. My GFA dropped a drink on her sand color SF01. Has anyone have experience removing stains from them? I believe they are supossed to be veg tanned crust, so very delicate leather.
Here is a pic.

Attachments

ThePetros

Reaction score
Hi guys. My GFA dropped a drink on her sand color SF01. Has anyone have experience removing stains from them? I believe they are supossed to be veg tanned crust, so very delicate leather.
Here is a pic.
A product called renovateur cleans this rather well. It's expensive but works very well. I'd remove laces and go to town on them.

If you cant find the product locally, a saddle soap or other leather cleaner will likely do the trick. But be careful as you just dont know how it will interact with the leather. I had Coke spill on my Roos and it took around 3 rounds of reno to get it out.

Do yourself a favor and oil these well when you're done. VERY POROUS.

CWV

Reaction score
A product called renovateur cleans this rather well. It's expensive but works very well. I'd remove laces and go to town on them.

If you cant find the product locally, a saddle soap or other leather cleaner will likely do the trick. But be careful as you just dont know how it will interact with the leather. I had Coke spill on my Roos and it took around 3 rounds of reno to get it out.

Do yourself a favor and oil these well when you're done. VERY POROUS.
Thx for your replay, but Renovateur is not recommended for crust. It has too much solvents and can damage the finish.
I also have saddle soap but I’m afraid it could alter the color darkening it.
as for oil, it would definitely darken the leather.

ThePetros

Reaction score
Thx for your replay, but Renovateur is not recommended for crust. It has too much solvents and can damage the finish.
I also have saddle soap but I’m afraid it could alter the color darkening it.
as for oil, it would definitely darken the leather.
Stand corrected. Maybe Saphir lotion then? Less oily etc.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Work From Home: What's Your Attire?

• PJs & Slippers

• Cozy loungewear

• Casual outfit (wool cardigan, chinos, etc)

• Suit or sport coat and dress trousers

Results are only viewable after voting.