• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Styleforum x Archibald Sneaker GMTO

randomthing234

Reaction score
Since the SF-01 V1 are discontinued are these just extras that will be shipped right away? Website says it will deliver early August.

Staxxx1

Reaction score
Hello
I was wondering if anyone had a picture of their grey anticato sneakers with a white sole, please?
Also which is pure whiter - the calfskin or the Kangaroo or is there not much to choose between them in terms of shade?
Thank you FMs.

archipel

Reaction score
Hello
I was wondering if anyone had a picture of their grey anticato sneakers with a white sole, please?
Also which is pure whiter - the calfskin or the Kangaroo or is there not much to choose between them in terms of shade?
Thank you FMs.
i’m guessing the calfskin is a bit whiter.

Returned mine (for a bigger size) using DHL but it has no shipping update for a week now...

XxLogo

Reaction score
Since the SF-01 V1 are discontinued are these just extras that will be shipped right away? Website says it will deliver early August.
If I understand correctly, I think these are what is already made and in stock as no shoes are being currently made. I think they are just waiting on the shoe boxes to be delivered. @ArchibaldRoh can confirm

Rewiag

Reaction score
If I understand correctly, I think these are what is already made and in stock as no shoes are being currently made. I think they are just waiting on the shoe boxes to be delivered. @ArchibaldRoh can confirm
Judging from some of the pictures AOL shared with us I think there are still some shoes under production. What I think happened was that the clicking and sewing of the uppers happened during the pandemic and now they have a stock of half-ready uppers they are currently finishing. Those were clicked using the SF-01 V1 pattern.

ArchibaldRoh

Reaction score
Judging from some of the pictures AOL shared with us I think there are still some shoes under production. What I think happened was that the clicking and sewing of the uppers happened during the pandemic and now they have a stock of half-ready uppers they are currently finishing. Those were clicked using the SF-01 V1 pattern.
Ah not at all.

Currently no shoes being made whatsoever. Only the samples of v2 incorporating different changes/improvements etc being worked on.

So the deliveries for orders say today are extra stock on the delivery that arrived a few weeks ago. Batch 1 and 2 and extra were all combined.

XxLogo

Reaction score
Dhl is proving a little off centre lately. It will come as long as the scan shoes. @EgoCamisas had the terrible. misfortune of a potential missed scan during loading of a truck.

In other news, boxes are back.
Who would've thought I'd be excited for boxes to arrive LOL

Staxxx1

Reaction score
Very nice. I like that getting away from the central band and the side leather overlay gives it a more minimalist look. Also the heel detail looks nice. Has it got the standard leather insole?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.