• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Styleforum x Archibald Sneaker GMTO

ArchibaldNat

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

First of all I want to apologize for being radio silent these past few months as I was extremely ill and away on a medical leave of absence. I’m happy to announce I’m better now and am easing back into things. Consequently I'm here for any questions or concerns you might have! Please feel free to DM me should you have anything you would like to discuss in keeping with our current communication policy.

I’m also excited to announce we are having a sample sale in the US. Below is a link with the inventory we are including; you can just copy and paste it into your browser.

Should you see any sneakers that catch your eye, please reserve them by putting your name in the corresponding row for this chat. Please do not delete anyone's name when you enter yours; II will DM you for your shipping address and send a PayPal invoice.

To note, this list is also shared with some of our other close customers so please reserve your items ASAP. Dispatch is a little slow but we will get it shipped out in a little over a week. Thank you everyone!

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@ArchibaldNat glad to hear you are doing better now.

Can I ask accurate status on the October batch of sneakers? I ordered a pair of Court Classic’s in Kudu, and just says in production with shipping date now pushed back twice.

Thanks

Sparty1833

Reaction score
I’m in the almost same boat as the poster above (ordered in Nov). Instead of just pushing back the delivery date a month, maybe just try to get an accurate update of order. It would piss off a lot less people. Also maybe emailing the customer about the delay instead of the customer having to check their account to see if their delivery date has not been changed.

This is basic customer service and would expect something better from a vendor selling high end items.

Sparty1833

Reaction score
ArchibaldNat contacted me about two weeks ago and I received the white kangaroo pair I ordered today (the CXL is still being made and should be done by the end of March. Im pretty pumped). I just wanted to say thanks for helping me with the situation.

With that being said, I am very happy with these shoes. Normally I have been squeezing my wide feet into a few pairs of Borrelli suede sneakers for work (i got them on yoox for really cheap). I put the archibald shoes on and they felt great/roomy.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics