1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

The StyleForum Runway & High Fashion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by KingJulien, Mar 21, 2012.

1. accordion

accordion Senior member

On first impression, I liked Issey Miyake and Umit Benan the most. Yohji had some classic looks. Wasn't feeling the Dries SAS insignia, some of the better looks echoed FW15. Not sure if "wearable" is an appropriate criterion but Margiela had none except for the coats, and Raf had none period, not sure what the Vetements inspired? sleeves were about. Rick was interesting with the trousers and layering underneath coats.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
  2. soband

soband Active Member

I liked Ann, obviously, never what I expect with Meunier but I come around. I thought Lanvin looked nice for people that wear that. Rick had this 90s skater vibe with the huge denim pants but I thought it looked kinda cool with the cropped blazer in one look. Comme Des Garcons has interesting shoulders on their jackets. Lots to look at.

3. dylantaylormoss

dylantaylormoss Senior member