1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The StyleForum Runway & High Fashion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by KingJulien, Mar 21, 2012.

1. the shah

the shah Senior member

Junya Watanabe RTW FW2015

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
    6 people like this.
  2. Parker

Parker Senior member Dubiously Honored

wow. I love the 3 looks w the studded pants.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
  3. Parker

Isabel Benenato -- Men's FW16

Italian luxe peasant-wear

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6 people like this.
  4. soband

soband Active Member

so much love for isabel benenato. glad to see her showing in paris!

5. Parker

Miharayasuhiro FW16

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5 people like this.
  6. accordion

accordion Senior member

On first impression, I liked Issey Miyake and Umit Benan the most. Yohji had some classic looks. Wasn't feeling the Dries SAS insignia, some of the better looks echoed FW15. Not sure if "wearable" is an appropriate criterion but Margiela had none except for the coats, and Raf had none period, not sure what the Vetements inspired? sleeves were about. Rick was interesting with the trousers and layering underneath coats.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
  7. soband

soband Active Member

I liked Ann, obviously, never what I expect with Meunier but I come around. I thought Lanvin looked nice for people that wear that. Rick had this 90s skater vibe with the huge denim pants but I thought it looked kinda cool with the cropped blazer in one look. Comme Des Garcons has interesting shoulders on their jackets. Lots to look at.

8. dylantaylormoss

dylantaylormoss Senior member