• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The style of the pant

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Reaction score
Today I gain entry to a clothings store it is call the Ralph Lauren Polos. I purchase ome pair of pant from Mr. Ralph Lauren Polo, and these is a fine pant indeed, sir. Very fine materials is made into this pant, these materials is cotton and also linens material. But these pant is too tight, sir! I tell the womans who is perform the tailor on my pant, I say to her my God, you womans! Look at these pant in the crotch, sir! These pant is so tight you can see my gift to you!

Well, my friends. This womans at the Ralph Lauren Polo, she tell me that these is the style of the pant. I gain at these point a lot of rage in my belly, and I tell to this womans that she is a devil way, that she is a whore womans who try to gain signt of my gift with the tight pant! She tell to me well sir, you must now leave it, the Ralph Lauren Polos store. Before I leave it, I spit on this womans and I say to her that she is beneath a cockroach! She is cockroach woman!

Now I am not allow back inside of these clothings store of Mr. Ralph Lauren Polo.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Reaction score
What is this, the cigar?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.