• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blynch
Think all they have left is one size 46? These (size 43) won't get back to them in time to go back up, as they are pulling them off the web in 2 days. here you go:
bootsNDC1.jpg

Nice. I wear a 13 so they have my size. Not sure if I can pull $250 for the purchase right now.

el Bert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think of these? i've been wanting to get some brown boots and I found some chukka boots by Grenson that I really like.

GarageSale_1264084758_61916.jpg

GarageSale_1264084763_61923.jpg

GarageSale_1264084763_61924.jpg

Stylin-1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blynch
Think all they have left is one size 46? These (size 43) won't get back to them in time to go back up, as they are pulling them off the web in 2 days.
here you go:
bootsNDC1.jpg

LOL, when did you order those? I kopped the last grey pair in 43 and sent them back a couple weeks ago. I bet those are the same ones. Incredible construction; something like 8 or 9 threads per inch IIRC? Just wasn't feeling the distressed grey and they were a bit too dressy for my particular boot taste. At 250 though, I probably would've kept the black ones, but I slept on them....literally. Put them in my cart and then fell asleep, only to wake up and find my cart was empty and the blacks were sold out in every size except 6.

blynch

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stylin-1
LOL, when did you order those? I kopped the last grey pair in 43 and sent them back a couple weeks ago. I bet those are the same ones. Incredible construction; something like 8 or 9 threads per inch IIRC? Just wasn't feeling the distressed grey and they were a bit too dressy for my particular boot taste. At 250 though, I probably would've kept the black ones, but I slept on them....literally. Put them in my cart and then fell asleep, only to wake up and find my cart was empty and the blacks were sold out in every size except 6.
ha, just got them today. So they are almost definitely the ones you returned.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Must resist. MUST resist buying...
inlove.gif

Stylin-1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JMRouse
Must resist. MUST resist buying...
inlove.gif

Grab them if you like them. NDC is the highest quality in the Italian made mid market tier IMO. Considerably better than F+B and maybe slightly better than Buttero. These seemed to run a bit small for me though. I'm a slightly wide 9.5 and usually wear a 9 or 42 in most boots, except 8.5 or 41.5 in Buttero, but these seemed fine in a 43.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Grab them if you like them. NDC is the highest quality in the Italian made mid market tier IMO. Considerably better than F+B and maybe slightly better than Buttero. These seemed to run a bit small for me though. I'm a slightly wide 9.5 and usually wear a 9 or 42 in most boots, except 8.5 or 41.5 in Buttero, but these seemed fine in a 43.
Yeah I like the grey and the brown they have in my size on the site. It's more about dropping $250 on a pair of boots right now. I have a bunch of other purchases I need to make so it's gonna be hard for me to jump on these, but I am really really tempted. It looks like a fair price too after I did some research. Not amazing, but really fair.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

I thought NDC were mostly made in Spain.

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^I bought and returned some of the new NDC Plims from Fever. They were made in China I believe.

sexlexcia

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Probably no one likes these but, i need to know where i can find this exact same redwing cowboy boots or something similiar. The owner of the ones pictured told me Redwing doesn't really make those anymore so, i'm wondering where can i buy good quality cowboy boots with stitching like that. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...20_39small.jpg

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Please do

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Those JVs are nice, much better looking that I expected. Nice pick ups.

I picked up the navy bucks from Nordstrom, also got he grey ones on order.
This should hold me over for the spring/summer.
nordst11.jpg

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
Those JVs are nice, much better looking that I expected. Nice pick ups.

I picked up the navy bucks from Nordstrom, also got he grey ones on order.
This should hold me over for the spring/summer.
nordst11.jpg

Are those the same as these: http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3007774/...o=6027169&P=1?

I was thinking about picking up a pair since they are $99 and I like how the light blue looks. How do you like the quality and feel of them?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics