The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Johnny_5, Nov 13, 2008.

1. snuff_daddy

snuff_daddy Senior member

i posted these before but these would be my ideal boots but im gonna prob go w/ those daytons since the vibergs are just a tad over my budget [​IMG]

2. jakejake

jakejake Senior member

3. lachyzee

lachyzee Senior member

4. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

Well shit, my favorite boots wore through at the right toe after 1.5 years [​IMG] I was wondering why my toe felt cold/wet at times. [​IMG]

5. genericman

genericman Senior member

sorry x-posted in should or shouldn't, but realized this is a better forum to contribute ------- similar in quality, workmenship, value? i believe ps and ndc are blake-rapid. Paul Smith Cukor vs. NDC Christophe V. [​IMG] [​IMG] Paul Smith Ricard (leather sole) vs NDC Sandro [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. darkknight

darkknight Senior member

i own/have owned both of those pairs of ndc's and i've owned two pairs of ps boots, and can tell you that ndc's quality will kick paul smith's ass any day. the first pair, cukor, just looks weird. and sandro is much nicer compared to ricard. though i should say the ndc's will be much harder to find, if you havn't already, than the ps boots.

7. Jump Around

Jump Around Senior member

[​IMG]

What do you guys think about these Sebago Fairhavens with jeans? They look very similar to their boat shoes so wasn't sure if it'll look right wearing them whenever.

Anyone know where I can get the dark brown with the brown sole? I found the "roughed out" model but not really into those.

8. handsometigers

handsometigers Senior member

[​IMG]

What do you guys think about these Sebago Fairhavens with jeans? They look very similar to their boat shoes so wasn't sure if it'll look right wearing them whenever.

Anyone know where I can get the dark brown with the brown sole? I found the "roughed out" model but not really into those.

Dammmmn, brown one please! I think they'll look great with cuffed up jeans.

9. jet

jet Persian Bro

[​IMG]

garbage quality

10. Cote

Cote Well-Known Member

sorry x-posted in should or shouldn't, but realized this is a better forum to contribute
    In my opinion: 1st n.d.c Sandro's 2nd Paul Smith Ricard's 3rd n.d.c Christophe V's 4th Paul Smith Cukor's

11. delakingois

delakingois Senior member

12. lemmywinks

lemmywinks Senior member

OK guys I need a fallback boot because I have a feeling that the LL Bean Katahdins I ordered may not fit.

Similar price range, I need a boot to kick around in the snow.

13. Dips**t Coworker

Dips**t Coworker Active Member

[​IMG]

I was looking at those too. As stated above, the quality is lacking but they'd work as beaters. Brown ones for sure.

14. Jump Around

Jump Around Senior member

I'm glad you guys are into them. I'm a noob and these seem like a cool first pair of boots for me. Anyone have alternates for the prices ranger($100-$150)?

Anyone know where I can pickup or order those brown/brown Sebagos?

15. mega ultraman

mega ultraman Member

my fav boots are the new 1000 mile addisons