The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Johnny_5, Nov 13, 2008.

1. PaulYAY

PaulYAY Senior member

LULZ NA Literature!!! I think there big book os from the mid to late eighties, and talks about them tweaking not boozing. AA is for the drunks.
    Damnit Razele WHY DO THEY SUCK? Are you gonna give some evidence?
    Those Moto shoes are SOOOO good!

I think you guys got your wires crossed[​IMG]

(If that was on purpose, it's awesome)

2. Ahab

Ahab Senior member

Have you ever been to a reservation nor read any modern NA literature? They admit it, it's no secret. And obviously I wasn't literal when I said "all" you retard, given that they still exist.
    What do "they" "admit"? That the settlers killed them all and then made the rest drunkards?

Have you ever been to a reservation? I have been to several on both coasts, none in the central US and have had Native American interns. I have never seen what I would consider a drunkard and the interns were alive so I am really not sure what you mean?

I know you are just trying to be racist against one group but you are unintentionally being racist against an entirely different group....which is scary because you must seriously believe that about Native Americans.

3. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

What do "they" "admit"? That the settlers killed them all and then made the rest drunkards? Have you ever been to a reservation? I have been to several on both coasts, none in the central US and have had Native American interns. I have never seen what I would consider a drunkard and the interns were alive so I am really not sure what you mean? I know you are just trying to be racist against one group but you are unintentionally being racist against an entirely different group....which is scary because you must seriously believe that about Native Americans.
    Read Ceremony, 'nuff said. Shittily written, imo, but it's the go-to for modern NA literature. I know of no Native Americans who can honestly say that alcoholism doesn't affect a huge portion, if not a vast majority, of the NA population. I've been to reservations from the west coast to the Rockies and a touch beyond, I have seen men panhandling and immediately turn around and buy booze with the money (0). I don't see how this is racist, you seem to have forgotten basic American history.

4. samblackbones

samblackbones Senior member

HA! So it was Native American not Narcotics Anonymous!
    My mental handicaps are coming to light daily.
    ANYWAYS
    What is wrong with the damned shoes.

5. johnH123

johnH123 Senior member

Someone say something about shoes.

6. dron

dron Senior member

Someone say something about shoes.
    ok. i have a pair of boots with a very chunky double leather sole. i want to get some rubber under it. topy or vibram commando sole? they are grenson fred in black. i would like to get the commando but am afraid it would end up way too massive.

7. johnH123

johnH123 Senior member

ok.

i have a pair of boots with a very chunky double leather sole. i want to get some rubber under it. topy or vibram commando sole?

Topy.

The only time I'd go for a commando sole is for a pair of winter boots (which I'm currently on the hunt for) or hiking/work boots. If you're just wearing these for casual wear, then a topy will probably end up looking better.

8. Mesta

Mesta Senior member

9. ispace

ispace Senior member

Chiodo boots made in Italy. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Carter D.

Carter D. Member

there ll bean special line

11. PaulYAY

PaulYAY Senior member

^ it's a Ricard clone!! I couldn't find them in that link you gave.. want to try again?

12. ispace

ispace Senior member

^ it's a Ricard clone!! I couldn't find them in that link you gave.. want to try again?

They don't have them listed online but sell in-store (Melbourne, Australia) or by email/phone.

B.

13. dron

dron Senior member

Topy.

The only time I'd go for a commando sole is for a pair of winter boots (which I'm currently on the hunt for) or hiking/work boots. If you're just wearing these for casual wear, then a topy will probably end up looking better.

i plan to wear them in the copenhagen winter wich tend to be quite slippery from time to time.
    if i can find a good sole solution. if not they will just see dryish weather.
    the middle layer in the sole is rubber so they won't be destroyed in light rain.

14. w4hagen

w4hagen Member

15. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Senior member Dubiously Honored

All of time and space, everything that ever was or
    They don't have them listed online but sell in-store (Melbourne, Australia) or by email/phone.

B.

Do you know the price?