• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Smokers Thread

metkirk

Reaction score
Just feel like posting today
laugh.gif

Anyway what's your all favorite brands? Back in Vietnam I used to smoke those State Express 555 and I miss them a lot 'cause I can't get any in the US. It's supremely popular in Asia for its smoothness but for some reasons they're not so in the US
plain.gif
Those Malboro Lights just make me wanna stop smoking
tounge.gif

And lastly, how do you enjoy the most out of your favorite cigarettes?

Bouji

Reaction score
Cigs. are for ***** boys, Cohiba Robusto is the way to go.

odoreater

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When I used to smoke I smoked Marlboro Medium.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bouji
Cigs. are for ***** boys, Cohiba Robusto is the way to go.
Cohiba is for poseurs. Smoke a real cigar. Marlboro Mediums? I guess that it is a touch more many than Marloboro lights, and you don't have the girly filter, but really Odor. I used to smoke Marlboros and no longer smoke cigarettes. As far as cigars, I prefer Punch, Hoyo and Partagas all in cabinet selection only except for the 898s which are sublime.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
I smoked Lucky Strikes. Now I just buy friends packs of whatever they smoke at bars, and bum from the pack I bought. I don't smoke outside of benders anymore.

Oldboy

Reaction score
I smoke Kamel Red lights and there's nothing better than a cigarette and a cup of coffee in the morning.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Oldboy
there's nothing better than a cigarette and a cup of coffee in the morning.
Quoted for truth. I still miss that three years after I stopped smoking daily.

MCsommerreid

Reaction score
Arturo Fuente, Montecristo, and Romeo y Juliettas for my better cigars. Usually only keep 3-5 of each in the humidor at one time.

"Cheapos" tend to range from a smaller CAO to a Cuban Crafters house brand. Usually there's a miscellaneous assortment of them in the lower level of the humi.

metkirk

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Oldboy
I smoke Kamel Red lights and there's nothing better than a cigarette and a cup of coffee in the morning.

Ah, the effects of nicotine and caffein at the same time
devil.gif
In fact, it's the only way for me to enjoy chain smoking
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

dirk diggler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
Cohiba is for poseurs. Smoke a real cigar.

Marlboro Mediums? I guess that it is a touch more many than Marloboro lights, and you don't have the girly filter, but really Odor.

I used to smoke Marlboros and no longer smoke cigarettes.

As far as cigars, I prefer Punch, Hoyo and Partagas all in cabinet selection only except for the 898s which are sublime.

I get a company car so I can do anything about a license plate, but my wife is still "upset" one of her cars has "MADURO" as a license plate.
bounce2.gif

I have over 3,000 cigars in multiple humidors. Preference is for medium bodied maduros, esp. ct. broadleaf.

odoreater

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
Marlboro Mediums? I guess that it is a touch more many than Marloboro lights, and you don't have the girly filter, but really Odor.

Yeah, but I smoked them while driving a pickup truck, running over small animals, shaving with a straight razor, leaving the toilet seat up, watching action flicks with at least 100 killings, chopping wood, farting, betting on sports and picking the scabs I got while wrestling a bear. I really had to tone the manliness down a little bit.

MCsommerreid

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dirk diggler
I get a company car so I can do anything about a license plate, but my wife is still "upset" one of her cars has "MADURO" as a license plate.
bounce2.gif

I have over 3,000 cigars in multiple humidors. Preference is for medium bodied maduros, esp. ct. broadleaf.

Whats your cigar of choice at the moment? I'm digging on a Montecristo white label right now.

1ik96

Reaction score
I prefer Partagas SD4 or P2, Ramon Allones Giantes or Specially Selected, El Rey de Mundo Choix Supreme or Lunch Clubs and Monty 2s. All packed with power yet very refined cigars.

Dragon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I used to smoke Marlboro for a long time, and finally quit.

My favorite cigar is Montecristo, but I only smoke them occassionally now.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads