• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The sick bay

Reaction score
Starting this thread for random rants from the interred.

Feel.like.crap.

Flu.

Been awake since 4 am with evil fever. Blanket, aircon, blanket, aircon.

Can't skip work either, my boss is in town and so is my biggest client. Need drugs.

who else is laid up?

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
i hope you feel better mat soon.

i actually havent been really sick like a flu for a couple of years i think. i cant remember last time i was so sick i had to stay home from work.

to be honest, and this may sound a bit strange, i look forward to getting a full blown flu this winter.
i kind of in a masochistic way like the feeling of being sick, having blankets covered, cant sit up straight, eating porridge and medication watching dvds all day, warm in bed, while it's raining outside.
that experience to me is lovely for some reason whenever i have it.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
I just finished being sick for about 3 weeks. Try and get a day off ASAP and just stay in bed except to eat, don't even use a computer.
Originally Posted by sho'nuff
i hope you feel better mat soon. i actually havent been really sick like a flu for a couple of years i think. i cant remember last time i was so sick i had to stay home from work. to be honest, and this may sound a bit strange, i look forward to getting a full blown flu this winter. i kind of in a masochistic way like the feeling of being sick, having blankets covered, cant sit up straight, eating porridge and medication watching dvds all day, warm in bed, while it's raining outside. that experience to me is lovely for some reason whenever i have it.
it was fun when I was little and got to miss school with a case of the sniffles, but now that I'm older when I get sick it's more serious and I lose precious, precious muscle. Not being able to work out = not fun at all. You get to watch yourself deteriorate losing all of your hard work and you can't do anything about it. Fuck I hate being sick.

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It took me 3 years to learn since moving to SoCal, but I found out the best way to stay healthy is not to eat at shady Chinese or Mexican restaurants.

Liyana

Reaction score
I am late for work today, got up late, love my bed too much~~ After sitting in my office I am thinking what if I can work at home? That's why more and more people choose homebased work. I will join them one day, actually I am starting my webstore, but worke is too busy for me, less time for my store, it goes too slow...
Nice and cold day outside the window...

Reaction score
I may surface today....

aleeboy

Reaction score
It hit me last Friday in the morning. By lunch time I could barely keep my eyes opened.

I spent the entire fucking weekend on the bed sweating my ass off. Not to mention, my body is so achy, got a headache that just won't quit.

Hope you are better. No one should need to go through this shit!

I am looking forward to a sweaty night.

DNW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm not sick, but my gf is. My life is no fun when she's sick.

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 14 3.9%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 61 17.2%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 116 32.7%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 64 18.0%
  • 31 - 40

Votes: 26 7.3%