• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Shurt Clip? anyone have experience with using

bobbyzee

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I found this while searching online. Does anyone have any experience with these.

Shurt Clip http://shurtclip.com/

I am jsut wondering if they work, are they worth getting. I know a tailored shirt is always best.

Thank you,

bobbyzee

CaymanS

Reaction score
ffffuuuu.gif

red dragon

Reaction score
Wouldn't you just have a ridiculous looking fold on the side/back of your shirt?

bobbyzee

Reaction score
well obviously a tailored or custom made shirt is best...

but I am just looking to see if this "shurt clip" actually works and does it makes the shirt have a nice fit, does it stay it place all day...?

bobbyzee

Bartlebooth

Reaction score
The "founder" is attempting to mute a pretty strong southern accent in the video, and the company's Atlanta based. Having been born and raised south of the Mason Dixon, I can say from experience that the blousy shirt is rampant in the South, and good tailoring is not. Thus a market is born.

Franky12

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gladhands
The Shurt Clip is worn exclusively by pederasts and anal rapists.

Oh!!! just stop, leave that guy and his product alone.

rabidawg

Reaction score
I bit and clicked the link. It has "teeth" and therefore won't be coming anywhere near my shirts.

WARNING:

Although the Shurt Clip is designed to safely tailor shirts, you must still use caution when applying the Shurt Clip to delicate fabrics including, but not limited to, silk, rayon, polyester, etc. It is your responsibility to insure the Shurt Clip will not damage the fabric of your clothing before using it. Maxessories LLC., and its subsidiaries are not responsible for any damage and will not be responsible for payment to replace or mend any damaged clothing articles that could result from the improper use of Shurt Clip.

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Uh... who is the target market for this product?

Men who intentionally go and buy ill fitting shirts? No that cannot be. They wouldn't bother clipping it tight again.

Men who want well fitting shirts? No, they would go and buy a shirt that actually fits fine in the first place and certainly don't want an ugly fold.

Who the hell is this product for?! And what can it do that a good old safety pin cannot?
This thing is a whole lot of
ffffuuuu.gif

Mudhiker

Reaction score
Originally Posted by blahman
Uh... who is the target market for this product?

Men who intentionally go and buy ill fitting shirts? No that cannot be. They wouldn't bother clipping it tight again.

Men who want well fitting shirts? No, they would go and buy a shirt that actually fits fine in the first place and certainly don't want an ugly fold.

Who the hell is this product for?! And what can it do that a good old safety pin cannot?
This thing is a whole lot of
ffffuuuu.gif

Men who let their wife or girlfriend buy clothes for them.

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mudhiker
Men who let their wife or girlfriend buy clothes for them.

oxymoron
laugh.gif

Srynerson

Reaction score
I love the line, "But tailoring can add as much as 25% to the cost of a shirt."
crackup[1].gif

Mudhiker

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure we are all just replying to yet another Spammer.

I've had a thought though. Why the heck are all shirts so damn big? I mean, I'm 6 feet tall and weigh 210 pounds. Not exactly trim and fit. And yet, when it comes to dress shirts, even those marked "custom," "trim fit," "slim..." are still plenty big on me. I recently purchased one of Kent Wang's shirts, which are supposedly one of the trimmest fits available, and while snug, it fits properly with no improper puckering or stress on the fabric.

Have men's shirts always been so huge and floppy or have patterns expanded along with the average American male gut?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads