• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

flylikeneagle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Brother, do you mind sharing the details/reference number of the first boot? Thank you.

Sure, here you go. This model (80459) wasn't listed on the customization page when I placed my order so I noted model number in special requests box. I believe 80459 is now a standard model on the customization page. If I were to order another cordovan jumper boot, I'd probaby go with 80184. 80459 looks great with the 5 eyelets/4 hooks combination, but I never use the top hook when I tie my laces as doing so makes the boot shaft very inflexible. I don't own any 80184 jumper boots, but my impressions is the design of the shaft (specifically the **** between eyelet #5 and speedhook #1) allows for greater flexibility

Last and sole Oscar and Leather sole
fabricacion Double sole with storm welt and Chestnut edge
floron Medallion 15
Eyelets Gold
hooks Vintage gold hooks
laces Brown Flat shoe laces
special requests: Please manufacture with Amaretto Cordovan.
Please make using model 80459, 5 eyelets and 4 speedhooks
size UK 8
More Options Metal Toe Cap

Neville Southall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sure, here you go. This model (80459) wasn't listed on the customization page when I placed my order so I noted model number in special requests box. I believe 80459 is now a standard model on the customization page. If I were to order another cordovan jumper boot, I'd probaby go with 80184. 80459 looks great with the 5 eyelets/4 hooks combination, but I never use the top hook when I tie my laces as doing so makes the boot shaft very inflexible. I don't own any 80184 jumper boots, but my impressions is the design of the shaft (specifically the **** between eyelet #5 and speedhook #1) allows for greater flexibility

Last and sole Oscar and Leather sole
fabricacion Double sole with storm welt and Chestnut edge
floron Medallion 15
Eyelets Gold
hooks Vintage gold hooks
laces Brown Flat shoe laces
special requests: Please manufacture with Amaretto Cordovan.
Please make using model 80459, 5 eyelets and 4 speedhooks
size UK 8
More Options Metal Toe Cap

You da man. Also, we’re the same size!

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Bourbon AE

9E576C08-0DED-468D-A313-1FE275E52CDD.jpeg

Wlchew

Reaction score
Color 8 oxford (eg on Carmina 762 Forest) with nice-ish blue/khaki shorts/bermudas, no show socks, and a short sleeve shirt.
Wild idea? Nice contrast? Douche?

Last edited:

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What do you all use to get scuffs out of whiskey/lighter colored shell?

Neville Southall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there an Alden thread here? Like, a main Alden thread? If so, could one if you kind gentlemen please drop a link? Thank you.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads