• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

jet-stream

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Enzo Bonafe Shell Cordovan...how do I love thee, let me count the ways...
View attachment 1569398
Thanks for posting this right after my post - would not want to follow this :embar:

Love the (willow grain) NSTs at 9 o clock.
Is the 7 o’clock pair natural and unglazed?

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What color is that balway next to the wingtip boot? Guessing color 16 or dark cognac. I assume that's navy shell and shark balway?

Every single boot is drool worthy.
They are very dark, and really do remind me of color 16, but we commissioned color #6 on those.
Edit: they are Bronze shell

Last edited:

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this right after my post - would not want to follow this :embar:
:crackup:
Love the (willow grain) NSTs at 9 o clock.
Is the 7 o’clock pair natural and unglazed?

I would love to have a pair of willow grained NST’s, but alas these are simply hatch grained bourbon.

Yes, those are unglazed, they are fighting it out with the first pair of shell boots I ever bought that #8 jumper at 3 o’clock, for favorites.

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Interesting. The balway between the natural balway and bourbon hatchgrain NST boot is also color 6, right?
My apologies, the answer to your original question is, those are the bronze shell pair to the right of the wingtip boot. It’s very difficult to capture their true color, unless you are in direct sunlight.

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What Is The Best Value Shoe Brand For Money?

• Meermin

Votes: 38 14.9%
  • TLB Mallorca

Votes: 41 16.1%
  • Cheaney

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Carmina

Votes: 40 15.7%
  • Crockett & Jones

Votes: 47 18.4%
  • Other

Votes: 79 31.0%