• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

flylikeneagle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Carmina color 4 U-tip boot for Target (drive up) run.

DSC_0797.JPG
DSC_0804.JPG
SF (3).JPG

flylikeneagle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really like this shade of color 4. Was it lighter when you originally got these?

Thanks. These are practically new. This was my third wear, including two target runs where I just sat in my car. Color hasn't changed, but can look very different under different lighting conditions, angles etc I suppose just like any other shell footwear. Here are a couple of pics from back in January when these were brand new.

DSC_0816.JPG
DSC_0821.JPG

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks. These are practically new. This was my third wear, including two target runs where I just sat in my car. Color hasn't changed, but can look very different under different lighting conditions, angles etc I suppose just like any other shell footwear. Here are a couple of pics from back in January when these were brand new.

View attachment 1396860 View attachment 1396861
Ah, super helpful. Thanks! I just know sometimes it can look almost cherry colored.

Neville Southall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1396860 View attachment 1396861

These are really cool.

flylikeneagle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ah, super helpful. Thanks! I just know sometimes it can look almost cherry colored.
Recent color 4 runs appear to be more mid-brown with red undertertones. @nishant and @stephenaf2003 have Color 4 Balways from last fall that are similar to my Carmina. One of several pairs these two fine gentlemen have enabled me to acquire for myself (mine are still in production)

https://www.styleforum.net/threads/enzo-bonafe-handmade-shoes.48068/post-9848884

https://www.styleforum.net/threads/enzo-bonafe-handmade-shoes.48068/post-9848936

Last edited:

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

JFWR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey gentlemen, anyone know the quality and history of Taylor Made Imperial shell cordovan shoes?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads