• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

mogili222

Reaction score

up1911fan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes you did.. lol. Those have turned out great.. more pictures please...

I have bought another pair on leather which I have yet to start wearing...

These have turned out to be one of my favorite pairs. I'm doing a similar pair in suede for the upcoming suede TS. Yours look great on leather.

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Doesn't seem to be an internet consensus on how to moisturize/polish shell shoes. Every page I read says something different. I have a pair of burgundy (but very brown) AE MacNeils that need some love. What should I do?
I use Saphir cordovan cream or Saphir renovateur on mine for moisture

stijn

Reaction score
I checked out for the last pair of the size 10 yesterday. May be the last one. Were you able to use the BC1818 code? It was like out the door for $528 or so for a pair of C & J cordovan boots.

I believe they are Danite soles. If you have received them, please do post pictures. I'm expecting mine on Tuesday.

Here are some pics I found online.

New Pair

Used Pair

I have received my pair. Cancelled the BB order because it took way too long to ship and bought a new pair from a member here.

They're amazing. A great deal and worth it. To me they wear TTS.

George Red

Reaction score
Very nice, as always! Can you share the source of your laces? Carmina's flat laces arent waxed so I'm assuming you replaced them. I'm looking for thin, flat waxed ones like yours.
Thanks, man. These laces came with the boots. Enzo Bonafe sources them from I have no idea where.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 82 17.4%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 152 32.3%
  • 8”

Votes: 137 29.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 53 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 24 5.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 10 2.1%