• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Thrift Couture

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mostly I am a Carmina man but I don't turn down good deals on other brands of shell so picked up these AE Randolph's in #8.

They had the JR sole but the original owner put on a toppie when it was new based on wear they have only been out at most several times.

View attachment 1279483
Nice! I almost grabbed this pair.

Oshare

Reaction score
Cross posted from the Vintage thread.

After voting for wearing boots with jeans in the current Style Forum poll, I figured I should do as I say.

Allen Edmond Dundee shell chukkas on casual Friday.

20191115.jpg

smfdoc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Brown shell AE MacNeils

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.