• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

flylikeneagle

Reaction score
All, Carmina's offering a special Amaretto shell cordovan GMTO to Styleforum users. You can choose any model Carmina offers, only requirement is the material (i.e. Amaretto). Carmina is waiving their customizaton fee and also offering complimentary shoe trees.

We need 7 more to complete the GMTO (14 total). If interested, please PM me or post in the Carmina thread and I'll add your name to the list.

Below are a few examples from the previous Amaretto run.

DSC_9552_ok (1).jpg

jet-stream

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

jet-stream

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fellow shell addicts,
Crazy things are happening on the AE thread. I know many of you avoid it due to the pace and tangential musings, but this post is probably worth your time:

Tagging in @ae_ashley

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.