• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

M635Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh man, I knew it was just a matter of time before GS start making shell boots. These look great and their quality far exceeds what one would expect at their price point.
That was their first (limited) run of shell boots. I have a pair of their PTBs in the same shell (Comipel) shell and they're great.

John8867

Reaction score
Those look great, very good colour and style! I've just bought my first pair of green shoes (cordovan from Carmina). I was worried I was making a big mistake but they are now one of my favourite pairs of shoes. They are more versatile than many brown shoes I have!

Shawnc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That was their first (limited) run of shell boots. I have a pair of their PTBs in the same shell (Comipel) shell and they're great.
Yup, I had a pair of their PTB's as well. Moved Them more due to fit and having too many shoes than anything else. I was blown away by their quality and would have jumped at the opportunity to grab a pair of shell boots. Competition brings options and both are good for consumers.

smfdoc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
MacNeils.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.